1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Chicken Dick

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by partygirl, Aug 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. partygirl

partygirl TS Member

In celebration of Dick "the human weather vane" Durbin announcing that he will NOT participate or hold any town meetings for Illinois citizens during the August break, so as "not to be ambushed by people who have no clue about the health care bill, I think a new handle is appropriate. Here to for, I will now refer to him as "Chicken Dick Durbin" for not having the balls to face the music, and for demonstrating to us that when the bullets start flying and it gets hot in the kitchen, he'll be absent. While making this announcement, I have taken into account he has to wash his nose several times a day due to following Harry Reid around, but there are washrooms in Illinois. There must be something in the water in D.C. that affects politicians when they get there. They think they become much more intelligent than the voters that send them there......until election day.

2. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

I don't think we have ever dicussed the private parts of a rooster on this forum before. But I could be wrong. HMB

3. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Party Girl, I refer you to the thread I posted this morning, O/T You want change. Jackie B.

PS. I agree with you 100 percent.

4. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Then the people of IL should do as they are going to do in Colorado for Colorado Democrat Rep. Betsy Markey. Markey is hiding from her constituents and refusing to hold a public forum during this long, hot congressional recess.

FORT COLLINS, COLORADO, A community town hall meeting will be held Aug 25 at 6:30 p.m. at the Council Tree Library in Fort Collins. The only thing missing from this meeting might be Northern Colorado’s US Representative, Betsy Markey (D-CO).

The rest can be read here.......

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/08/13/hey-rep-betsy-markey-youre-invited-to-a-town-hall-meeting-you-refuse-to-hold/

5. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Chicken Dick has always been one-he's from the state of Chicago. We all know he won't hold any public town hall meetings because HE DOESN"T know what's in the health care bill and would be crucified. Hell, you can't even get a reply to your letters

None of these northern Illinois ass holes will, because as Blago once referred to those of us living south of Interstate 80, we're all Hillbillys. If you look closely you can see the strings attached to them leading up to Chicago's illustrious Mayor Daley's hands. Most of us in the REAL state of Illinois wish Chicago and it's surrounding counties would become another state and leave the rest of us alone. I'm sure Indiana would like the same thing to happen to Chicago's 'attached to the hip' GARY, IN.

You're right Party girl, they get elected, forget what they said when campaigning and become aloof when they sit down in their plush chairs and learn to talk on for hours and don't say a damed thing that makes any sense. If you send them a letter all you'll get in return is a form letter that says nothing.

As an ASIDE you shooters from out of Illinois please don't judge the whole state by our 5% of north easterners. We are not them! Pardon me for the run on. Dave P

6. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Partygirl why do you have to belittle chickens? They are not deserving of such comparisons. Now chicken shit maybe. Durbin is lower than a snakes belly and he spends most his time in the weeds.

7. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Yes, let's keep this forum clean and only compare politicians to bad viruses. Any higher life form deserves better.

8. Chip Pitcairn

Chip Pitcairn TS Member

9. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

DaveP:

Durbin isn't from Chicago. He was born and grew up in St. Clair County more specifically, East St. Louis. As an aside, St. Clair County ranks second in political corruption only because it's population is smaller than Crook County. But I digress... Chicken Dick moved to Springfield as a young man opening a legal practice.

He successfully ran against long time incumbent U.S. Represenative Paul Findley for the now defunct 20th U.S. Congressional District of Illinois. The 20th was a decidedly downstate district including Springfield. Durbin occupied that office (serving without distinction) from 1983 to 1997 when he replaced Senator Paul Simon.

Your observation that he's "always been one" is completely accurate. Under my roof he has has always been known D!ckless Durbin 'cause his behavior makes it clear he aint got one. That said, I really like Chicken Dick as a descriptor. I'm giving serious consideration to adopting that as his new handle.

sissy

10. partygirl

partygirl TS Member

Thank you sissy. Please give consideration to this, as I would like to see this go nation wide in honoring a true specimen of human waste.

11. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Politics and Politicians as usual in the State of Illinois ... Vote early and vote often ... WPT ... (YAC) ... Former resident ...

12. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Party Girl:
    Yeah let's not slam the chicken im kinda fond of them.

Why not call him something in the Donkey line such as the body part showing below.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/animals/?action=view&current=donkey.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Foghorn

13. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Wow, haven't heard that term used for a politician since the Nixon days! :)

14. partygirl

partygirl TS Member

Foggy, he's been called a horse's ass so much I don't think he minds anymore. That said, I in no way meant to disparage chickens. I love fried chicken.....but(and I can't beleive I'm going to say this), in time(2012), I would like to see some fried Chicken Dick.

15. bayrat

bayrat TS Member

Let him continue to follow Harry Reid's lead. From the looks of things, Reid is on the ropes in Navada. The most fitting thing for both of them would be that they MUST enroll in Obamacare after leaving Congress.

The Bayrat
    PO'C, TX

16. FIB

FIB Member

Politicians and diapers both need to be changed regularly for the same reason!

17. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, Harry ain't from Az. True embarrassment here in NV.

So far we don't have a probable replacement......

18. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Good Morning Dave,

I didn't notice you saying anything about mailing letters to "northern Illinois". However, if you had, it would have made perfectly good sense. After all, Chicken Dick's primary office is located at 230 S. Dearborn Street.

For any geographically challenged blowhards, a good place to look for Chicken Dick’s Chicago office would be in an obscure area known as the Loop.

Hayseed sissy

PS: Mapquest thinks Chicken Dick's office is a two minute drive from city hall. I’m not sure about the drive time but they're within very easy walking distance of each other. That kind of proximity makes it convenient when little Richie has orders for Chicken Dick.

19. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Recoil: I just got back on. My letters have gone to our elected officials per the listings on GOA Navigation washigton addresses. I am not a born and raised Illinoian but was transferred here. I grant your better knowledge of Chicken Dicks history.

Being born and raised in the East St. Louis area and becoming a 'lawyer' could very well speak for his mental attitude and maybe we're all too hard on the poor boy because he can't help it--------NOT!

20. CATdiesel

CATdiesel TS Member

Yep Dave, Crook County can have Lake County any time they want! I don't think any of us Hoosiers will miss it.

J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.