1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Chick-fil-A

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by postmastertim, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. postmastertim

postmastertim Wheels are falling off.... TS Supporters

Breakfast was crazy busy at the Bristol. VA loaction.

Tim

2. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

I never was in a Chick-fil-A restaurant, but later today I am going to one about 18 miles away just to give them my support.

3. lwr_

lwr_ Member

Same here. Have only eaten there a few times in my whole life. Plan to start going there at least once a week now.

4. Snowjet

Snowjet Member

We're heading there for lunch. Hope they have a crowd, I would enjoy waiting for a meal from them today.

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Ours is 70 miles away, but it's on the way to Sparta!

6. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

I have never seen one in Iowa so all I can say is good for them!!!!!

7. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Don't have one in or near Binghamton NY but when I go on vacation and to the Cardinal Classic I will patronize them when I find them to show support for the CEO's right to express his views and to defy Obama henchman Rahm Emanuel. ed nichols

8. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Isn't it wonderful when those demanding that others be tolerant of them because they are different are so intolerant of those who are "different" because they do NOT agree with the complainers?

It seems to me that those least tolerant of viewpoints other than their own, are virtually always on the left side of the political spectrum. It seems you can talk to most people on the right side of the spectrum and they will listen to you. They might not, and probably will not, agree with you but they WILL listen to you. Try the same with the left side and you will almost immediately get attacks, threats and accusations in reply.

Hypocrisy seems to be the key of "their" moral code.

9. atashooter

atashooter Member

Just got back from there... SHEEZ, what a line!! Out the door!!

10. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I saw on the noon news in Dallas they all have super long lines

I would go buy some food there but the closest one is about 60 miles away in the antpile, but I will show my support the next time I am close to one

11. TOOLMAKER 251

The communists have really stuck there foot in their big mouths this time. Pandora's box has been opened for many groups who want recognition, for example a fairy wants to have 2 husbands. How about polygamy now becoming legal?

12. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

Chick-Fil-As are mobbed. Some pictures on the link above.

13. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

I love Chik-Fil-A ! I think their food is good, facilities are always immaculate and the staff has been very friendly in every one I have ever walked in! I work for a Christian based company, and I think their's is another good one! But, whether you agree with what the president said or not, we should all support his right to say it and not be denied financial opportunities because of this opinion. Jack

14. porky

porky TS Member

Liberals are trying to make us believe that being a Christian is un-American.

15. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

I have eaten many times at chik fil a, and again today I ate there and will eat there many more time than usual over the next years.

I am so proud of this man standing his ground on his belief. The chick fil a I was at today was packed, parking lot overflowing. He made a statement today that he was guilty as charged for standing up for his beliefs.

PYRDEK - What you wrote is so true. It is like they want to force there beleif on everyone to except and if you don't they get upset and start talking boycots and stuff. I wish they had never come out of the closet.

I was traveling all day today and was listening to Glenn Becks radio program on XM radio this morning, he was having a "Free Promotion day" for certain products that do not sponsor him, they were All CHICK-FIL-A spots that he did. It was very funny, at the start of every hour he would pull a new sponsor out of a hat with a bunch of paper with names wrote on them, every one of the papers had CHICK-FIL-A on it and he did spiff after spiff on it, he must have said the name CHICK-FIL-A at least 100 times durng each our of his show.

People called in and said they were stopping at chick fil a's all over the country and they were all packed.

16. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Wish we had a Chick-Fil-A in my area, would like to patronize them...Bill

17. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

took wife lunch at work in the lunch room so all could see the bag,,,,,everyone is going there tonight that saw the bags,,,,,,sure was good.......

18. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Imagine the surprise the media will experience after Obama loses the November election. They will not figure it out.

19. TOOLMAKER 251

Read the above link on how much support chick-fil-A got today.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/chick-fil-a-marriage-day-supporters/2012/08/01/id/447294

20. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Went there for lunch. The place was mobbed. First time there. Nice people, customers and staff.

The ahole mayor of Chicago basically said Chick-fil-A wouldn't be welcome in Chicago for the owners beliefs. We all seen the pictures where in 1930s Nazi Germany, the Brown Shirts stood outside Jewish owned businesses and warn/demanded that people not frequent that establishment. Tell me what the difference is between that and what Rahm (Chicago mayor) is doing. Wonder if ole Rahm is going to order city crews to paint crosses on Christian owned busineeses??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.