1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Chicago shootings

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by partygirl, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. partygirl

partygirl TS Member

I now know why they shoot and kill so many in the stench they call Chicago. The tiny dancer says it' s because of the hundreds of guns brought in from the suburbs, and the answer is more gun control. Makes sense to me. You white guys in the burbs should be sent up.

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Take all the guns you want, I'll just go to the after hours club or the crack house and get more.

HM

3. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

There's no room for us, it's full of yo' bro's. When they git's out da' be robbin' yo' momma. Roy

4. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Are you sure it's not because the shooters weren't hugged enough?

5. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Yo, Partygirl, I've forgotten more about the art of Trolling than you'll ever know about it, so buzz off.

6. partygirl

partygirl TS Member

Hey tron you little piss ant I don't troll. I was paraphrasing the mayors remarks this morning. Go run outside and try to find your shine box.

7. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

The problem with Chicago is that there are more murders committed with guns than with knives. What happened to equal opportunity? So, I wonder if there is a sensitive philanthropist out there somewhere who might be willing to leave a slightly unlocked U-Haul truck full of switchblades on the dark side of south Laflin Street one night? You know, just kinda let nature take its course.

8. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

9. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Bangers killing Bangers, who cares. As long as it stays in the Ghetto. As one noted Black Activist Professor stated, "Gang-bangers, and rioters won't go into white neighborhoods because they would be slaughtered." They're not dumb, he concluded.

10. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

I care, because as long as you have large dependency groups in large cities that cannot act like human beings, more of our tax dollars are spent, trying to "fix" the problem, with most of it going into the pockets of Jesse Jackson.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.