1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Chicago riots election night

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by new loader, Nov 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. new loader

new loader Member

Daley wants firemen to take their gear home with them in case they can't get to the station. Win or lose, "there's gonna be a hot time in the old town tonight." Bigger than when the cow kicked over the lantern.

2. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

With any luck Daley's place will be the first one they torch!

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Win or lose they are looking for trouble in cities with major black populations.

Don

4. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

You can take a native out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the native.

5. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

WHAT THE HELL DOES HE STAND FOR???????????????

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

And he isn't even black.

What a monument to stupidity.

HM

7. JOND

JOND TS Member

He's never even managed a lemonade stand!! JOND

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The nice thing about when black people riot, they burn down their own homes, refrigerator boxe's, or park benchs, just to show us ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Think "Marshall Law" and eliminate a lot of future convicts all at the same time ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

10. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Let tehm rock n roll. Less of them is ok by me

11. RLC323

RLC323 Member

Looks like the weather may be against the authorities for whatever type "celebration" there is. Sunny and 74 with a South wind Tuesday. 51 degrees for the low that night will not keep anyone inside that is planning to celebrate.

Look for a big crowd in the streets Tuesday night. Typical November weather in the low 40's would reduce the crowd at the little Grant Park party they are having for Obama. A night with 35 degrees, and nasty wind and rain and nobody would show.

Best that could happen is that the vote is so close that a winner is not announced until Wednesday morning, about 6 a.m.

12. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Fire Hoses are great deterents when used for crowd control or in riot situations ... I used to figure nobody wanted to take a cold shower or get cleaned up for their celebration ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

13. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

You just kinda know what's going to happen...but of course you guys are all racists for even suggesting such a thing.

But there's good news, according to a UTube I saw this weekend. I'm not making this up: "We won't have to work to pay for no gas no more. We won't have to work to pay no mortgage no more. We help Obama, he help us."

Idiots who think like that are going to decide the future of our country, probably for the next generation.

14. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

As a native of and some one livng 12 miles form Chicago I hope the prediction fo riopts and burning are all wrong! That said I'm afraid your right the cities are a place to avoid until at least Thursday

15. BLACKDOG

BLACKDOG TS Member

I live in ILL. we have a idiot governor that has not spent one night in Springfeild, Daley thinks he runs the whole state. I HOPE the whole frickin place burns to the ground. Maybe us down state people will have a say in something again.

16. GrubbyJack

GrubbyJack Member

Don’t worry the liberal media will get it wrong…. In Birmingham, during the 60’s they wrote that the dogs were turned lose on the rioters’ and then the fire hoses were turned on…..THAT WAS A DAM LIE….they always hosed them down before the dogs were turned lose….

17. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

We can only hope!!

Curt

18. frank t

frank t TS Member

After reading this thread I hear the echoes of the old Stephan Stills song "Paranoia it strikes deep". I dont think there are going to be riots or any other problems. I wonder if the day after the election all of the prohpets on this thread will be man enough to admit they dont know what they are talking about. having said that I will admit I have no use for Daley, Stroeger, Madigan, Blagovich et al.

Frank T

19. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

It's become all too acceptable to riot in the streets if a damn local sports team wins a championship. Daley has announced he expects 1 million people in Grant Park. The Police and Fire Department will be on full alert. His father was the last time we saw a big crowd in Grant Park. The city is expecting trouble.

It's the damn Super Bowl of politics. That's all the punks need for an excuse.

I hope I'm wrong.

20. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Why would they riot tonight? The election aint till tomorrow ... nice trolling though you did catch a few fish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
2008 election riot

2008 election riots

2008 elections riots
2008 riots election
2008 us election riots
election riots in chicago
were there riots 2008 obama election
were there riots when obama won the election in 2008