1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Chicago politics: Never mind, I'll change the law

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by almost unemployed, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. almost unemployed

almost unemployed TS Member

Only in Chicago.

2. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

Wonder if he also forgot to renew his FOID card?
    Hmmmmm.
    If I were a state cop, I'd be knocking on this man's door.
    Or, perhaps the Chicago police unit set up by Mayor Daly to harass local gun dealers will now go to Ald. Mell's house and check his unlicensed firearms. Don't suppose you all know this guy is also the father-in-law of our beloved Governor, Blago?

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

3. partygirl

partygirl TS Member

Well, there is a possibility that he does not have a valid foid card, so the cops should show up and blow his patio sliding glass doors off with a concussion grenade and storm his home to see if he is a violator. If its good enough for Tank, it should work for the dick Mell.

4. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

The entire city council gets concealed carry, so why should this be a any different. Mell isn't going to let his carry gun - a semi-automatic assault weapon, be taken away depriving him of his personal protection.

Jay

5. obfd13

obfd13 Member

Well, that gun law didn't keep any guns out of crimina hands. It just turned a law abiding person, I mean a politician, into a criminal. Oh wait, they are one in the same, aren't they?

6. almost unemployed

Today's response by Daley. You should have heard him, squeaking like Mickey Mouse, defending his buddy. "Anybody can make a mistake!" Yeah, right, as long as you can change the rules to fit your own situation. Anybody else would be paraded on the news showing all the illegal guns. It stinks.

7. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

The laws here are like the weather, if you don't like it wait 5 minutes. It's chicago where we invented and live by the old saying "vote early and often" In any election there may well be more dead people voting than breathers

8. almost unemployed

The plot thickens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.