1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Chicago Police Superintendent McCarthy

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by otnot, Jun 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. otnot

otnot Active Member

If this doesn't piss you off I don't know what will. Watch this video about gun control and racism being preached to a congregation.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xIX4j2sormY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. War Wagon

War Wagon Member

Not only does the NRA not like you......I dont like you ! He is in the right state for such a speech. Does this guy thinks just because you are a legal gun owner and a hunter the next step is we will all become Killers on the streets ? I realy hope and pray this man never comes to my Great State of Wisconsin to vacation, because we have LOTS of guns up here. He is what we up here call a "PECKERHEAD"

3. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

War Wagon:

Three quick points...

1. With respect, Chicago's police superintendent aint from Illinois, he's from Chicago. They imported him from New York City.

2. You started a question with, "Does this guy think..." The rest of the question is irrelevant. He obviously doesn't think - at least not coherent thoughts.

3. I would absolutely agree Wisconsin is a great state. However, I'm not sure I'd get too sanctimonious about dipsh!t politicians in other cities if Madison were my state capital.

sissy

4. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Yet again we here from the liberals that are trying to run not only the city, state and yes the country. The guy is hand picked by emanual anothe wacko tih ties to obama and the rest of the liberals

5. Ducky

Ducky Member

That Fr. Fleger is another complete waste of space. Poke around on you tube for some of his shit. He is a white Al sharpton wannabe. So glad I don't have to see his racist face on the news every nite!!!

6. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Oh great ...another Chicago toad with gun derangement syndrome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.