1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Chicago passes new gun laws

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Old 68, Jul 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old 68

Old 68 TS Member

Chicago going to be safe! This crackes me up. I bet I can sell him a house called the white house.

2. 3on8

3on8 Member

This guy is an Ass! Dailey put an end to the St. Patrick’s Day parade
    on the South side because people were drunk and unruly. But, they stabbed 3 people in Grant Park last night. If they are stabbing people at the Taste of Chicago, then we should put a halt to that.

3. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

If they want limit something, limit the number of "Daileys" that can hold office in Chicago.

4. Al P

Al P TS Member

Does anyone know if a retired peace officer living in Chicago can own and possess a handgun and has CCW privileges?

Al P

5. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I think the word "infringe" is going to become very important in the next flurry of lawsuits.

6. BT99

BT99 Member

Al P - Check your personal messages, I sent one to you,

7. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

3on8,

If there were 3 stabbing in one night in one place maybe that place should be closed to the public and all knives licensed or at least registered. That's the way the Dems do it!

Safer in NJ.

8. 3on8

3on8 Member

It is the mind set, not the weapon. People no longer have morals. In this country we can not control drug trafficing, people crossing our borders illegally and there is no way to control guns or anything else from people who do not respect life.

9. REA

REA TS Member

45-0 vote? There's no democracy in Chicago!

10. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

1 Knife per household.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.