1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Chicago Grand results?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bobdog, Jul 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

I'm curious how the Chicago Grand turned out yesterday. I had to cancel at the last minute and couldn't go. Looked like a lot of rain went through Morris.

Did it stay dry long enough to shoot?

2. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

I'm curious how the Chicago Grand turned out yesterday. I had to cancel at the last minute and couldn't go. Looked like a lot of rain went through Morris.

Did it stay dry long enough to shoot?

3. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

Bobdog -

I think the rain kept the crowd down yesterday, but there wasn't any rain during the program. We got there around 8:15 and the rain had already gone thru and shortly after the sun came out and it got very warm/humid. It clouded up again late in the afternoon and we got a couple of sprinkles during doubles but nothing that even wet the sidewalk.

Turn out today was good, I heard around 90-95 shooters. Clear skies but windy. 95 won the morning handicap and when we left there was a 94 on the board still with a lot of shooters on the line/waiting.

Scott

4. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

Glad to hear it. I saw a weather report in the evening that said they got more than 3 inches of rain.

Good to see you again at Mason, Scott.

5. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

Bobdog -

Sorry to say that I don't know you from your signon name.

Scott

6. Boxer

Boxer TS Member

I shot the sporting clay course Sunday at 1:00 and it was dry as a bone out there

7. Tatanka Donk

Tatanka Donk Active Member

Who Won? Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.