1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Chicago blames Indiana

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bisi, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I have been hearing on the news that Chicago is now blaming Indiana for the gun violence in the Windy City. IL AG is saying the guns being used in Chitown are coming from Indiana because of their less restrictive gun laws. They are going to have confab with IN honchos in Gary, to see what they can do about the problem. LOL I don't know why I find that funny, but going to Gary to have a conference about guns and violence?? I guess Detroit was booked up? Hell is there even a building left in Gary to even have a meeting in? And how bad is Chicago when the murder rate in Gary is lower than Chicago??? LMAO!

Heard this on the half hour radio news, I think it was the Indiana Network news.

2. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

When I go to Chicago, I take the route around Gary

3. drgondog

drgondog Member

LMAO - City Hall and State Legslatures in IL are line bred MORONS if they really believe what they say.

The drug cartels have been moving into Chiago, Detroit, Gary, Philly, NYC, Boston, Houston, Dallas, LA, SF, etc etc for a long time. They didn't buy 'them', they brought them.

Ask Chicago loons to take a trip on the wild side and go talk to the Mexicans in Mexico about how they are doing with their 'assault weapon/flintlock/zip gun' ban are working for them.

4. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Violent crime in Lafayette, Indiana has been on the rise. Most of it is drug related. Many of those people have City of Chicago tax stickers on their windshields. The last criminal that was involved in in a firefight with the Lafayette PD was my neighbor. A felon from Chicago.

Lets tell chicago we'll make a deal, they keep all their multi generational government bred criminals in Cook county, IL, and we'll keep our sporting arms in Indiana.

I Loved the City of Chicago. Even in the 1960's there were many great areas where people lived good lives, made good livings, and were productive, Law abiding taxpayers. Too bad the last 50-60 years of liberal politicians have bred the welfare criminals that vote straight ticket democrap, and made that city an open sewer.

5. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

320090T, You go around Gary to get to Chicago really? Why would you go to Chicago?

6. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

This guy is really serious. It's almost comical. Click the link^^^

Wayne

7. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

To pick up cars and do dealer trades for a local car dealer. Usually the western burbs but sometimes downtown.

8. Hank55

Hank55 Member

These Illinois bred liberal idiots have to blame someone other than themselves for their problems. Hell, where do you think Obama got it from???

9. Hank55

Hank55 Member

These Illinois bred liberal idiots have to blame someone other than themselves for their problems. Hell, where do you think Obama got it from???

10. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Axel Rod, now there is a real winner or is that whiner!!??

Amazing that the scum leave Chicago then return, just like someone with the sniffles and no snot rag!!!

11. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Nobody better than an affirmed communist to tell you gun control is what we need

12. trench12

trench12 TS Member

Quit yur bichin'! If they weren't in Chicongo they would be somewhere else- maybe near you! I can't think of a more appropriate place for crime than The Peoples Republic of Illinois. Now Immanual wants to take a shot at the POTUS. He will do for the country want he has done for his city.

13. Haskins Bill

Haskins Bill TS Member

Jeezus a full blown nagger for POTUS instead of the halfrican we have now.
    god help us!!!!

14. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Most of the murders in Chicago is black on black. Unless you're having blacks from Indiana coming to murder blacks in Chicago, then I could see where you would blame Indiana. This is a people issue as the gun laws in Chicago have taken care of the gun issue. BT100dc

15. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

In '92 - '94, the murder rate in Chicago was in the mid 900s. Last year, it was 506. Why all of the concern? ;-) Disarm the whole country and see what happens.

Bob Falfa

16. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

The USA is pulling out of Afganistan because of too many killings and doesn't sit well with the Democrat base. Maybe the USA should pull out of Chicago!

17. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

I lived in Highland, and worked in East Chicago In. in the late '60s.

Every morning on the radio, they would announce the stabbings, shooting, killings, and general assaults in Chicago from the previous day, or night.

It was so lengthy, that the radio station adopted a new policy of ONLY reporting the police related incidents, ( shootings by, and assaults on policemen ) and this still took several minutes.

Great place to be from! (far away from!)

18. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

They need to teach the ganbangers how to shoot!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.