1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheyenne marathon

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by m70win, Dec 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m70win

m70win Member

The old TV series Cheyenne with Clint Walker is going to start on the cable channel Encore Westerns starting new years eve at mid night with a 24 hr marathon. I remember coming home from school and watching the old black and white westerns before diner.Bat Masterson, Gun Smoke,and Cheyenne. Happy New Year.

Tim

<a href="http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m179/m70win/?action=view┬Ąt=clintwalker000.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

I thought for a minute that Phil's home club had lost their marbles...LOL

Rick in MT.

3. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Tim I would suggest you recheck your local listings as mine say Midnight 12/31 it says the Marathon is all day New Years Day. I don't know if it matters where you live or not but I am in New England.

BTW I love Cheyenne. They also run Maverick twice daily I don't like the Maverick boys as much as old Clint. I will be watching, not the whole 24 HRS but as many as I can see and record.

Bob Lawless

4. m70win

m70win Member

Ya Ivanhoe I'm not sure were my head was for that one. Tonights the night.
    Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.