1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*****CHERRY PIE SHOOT QUESTION*****

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Big Dave, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

Hello

Our cherry pie shoot was, as always, a great success. My question is, would you be willing to come out to support; a peach pie shoot in June, an apple pie shoot in September, and maybe a pumpkin pie shoot in November?

Starting this month we will be having a 50 target, 15 shooter per event, 12 prizes awarded per event, Lewis class, prize shoot on the fourth Saturday of every month.

Thanks

Big Dave Borecki

2. roger8918

roger8918 Active Member Verified Youth Coach/Director

We would do our best to make it. We had plans to come to the Cherry Shoot but school work had to come first.

3. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

Rick , we would try to keep it matched to the season. The Cherry pie shoot has always been a tradition at Quarryville, and goes back longer than I am able to remember. If we keep it to just one flavor, everyone knows what they are going to get, and we don't have to hear a lot of complaining about someone not getting what they wanted.

Big Dave Borecki

4. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

Joe, most likely on a Tuesday, the club has a very busy Saturday schedule, we have cowboy, fast draw, military, bullseye pistol, and archery 3-D shoots and most are scheduled for Saturdays, not to mention a couple of gun shows a year. We had to fight to get our prize shoot days.

Big Dave Borecki

5. Eve Davis

Eve Davis TS Member

Hi Dave,
    This an excellent idea... You can count on me and at least 5 - 8 other friends of mine who participated in the last cherry pie shoot and loved it. With 2 pies awarded per squad, it really was so much fun!

6. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I think thats a two thumbs up idea,...I'll be there for every shoot they have....Bake them..and they will come!

7. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

We're certainly in for sure. I am hoping to make the shoot on the 28th too. If the weather isn't too ugly (as I look at the falling snow)

Luvn

8. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Familiarity breeds contempt!!

Curt

9. WTW

WTW Member

Big Dave, I think we should shoot for ICE POPS tonight. It,s 9 on the back porch now. Ted

10. WTW

WTW Member

Starting April 21, 2009 we will be shooting Registered targets every Tuesday evening till June 2, 2009. All event will be 100 targets, singles, doubles and caps. Pick your poison. It probaly will not be in Trap & Field till The shoots are over. I just sent the forms in last week 3/25/09.

So come on out and get those target in before the state shoot. The price will be right.

P.S. No shell on the ground. We are an all volunteer club. We known that autos will dump shells on the ground in a doubles event. We will do the best we can in this case.

Ted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.