1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cherokee Gun Club--Gainesville, GA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ron Burdick, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Active Member

I had the pleasure of attending The John Hiter Memorial Shoot at CGC yesterday.

This was my first time there but it will not be the last. The shoot was run very well. The scorers were excellent "all member volunteers I believe" the midday lunch was great.

The trophies to honor John Hiter outstanding.

Ron Burdick

2. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Thank you Ron.

Anyone who runs a shoot anywhere knows how much hard work goes into the production of one of these events and it's always nice to have some feedback from our customers. It was a pleasure having you join us and based on your good scores and winnings I'm sure you'll be back.

Thanks again,

Dave

Shoot Coordinator
    Cherokee Gun Club

3. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

Dave-AKA-daddiooo works his backside off to put on a good shoot, just sorry I wasn't there to meet you. Ross Puls

4. bas

bas Member

And, sorry I missed it!

5. BAP

BAP TS Member

It was my second trip to Cherokee and as usual it was well run. Great people and good targets. It was great to see Virginia. Who won the handicap? Sammy was in second with a 96 but we had to leave before it was over. I punched him a 1/2 yard when we got home. bill Parson Jr.

6. bas

bas Member

Hey Bill...the handicap was won by William Hale with a 97. The results are on the GA website...see above - going to the Grand? I will be there this year...would love to see you!

7. rdf59

rdf59 Member

Cherokee GC members ALWAYS run an excellent registered trap shoot.

It runs smoothly, the lunch is great and the attitudes of the host members make a visitor feel comfortable and wanting to join. No wonder there is a several year waiting list!

Dick Fille from the Chatuge Gun Club, a wonderful fellowship of good trap shooters up in the mountains of North Georgia.

8. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Dick, Couldn't of said it Better on Both accounts. Shoot Well..Shoot Often, Bart

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

cherokee gun club forum