1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheney: "Obama Deserves Credit" For Bin Laden...

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by mrskeet410, May 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

"Cheney: "Obama Deserves Credit" For Bin Laden Death" - at link

2. citadel

citadel Active Member

Well why not as he would have had to shoulder the blame if it had not gone as planned.
    Doug

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Funny how Cheney is now a quotable source (I guess, since the link doesn't work).

3 years ago he was nothing more than a "money grubbing politico" (every article had 'Haliburton' in it numerous times) who had Seal Team Six at his command (the lib rags actually referred to the Seals as an "assasination ring")to assassinate Bin Laden if they could just find him. The local rag used to depict Cheney as a frankenstein-like monster kept alive by a ventilator and paddles. What a pack of hypocrites. No real surprise here.

4. 682LINY

682LINY Member

My only question is, when will the FATWA be issued on Obama as we know it would have been on Bush if he gave the order

5. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Unlike the bulk of you whiney, ungrateful, miserable, sniping, back-biting, pathetic liberals, Mr. Cheney is a man of integrity and grace.

6. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

stokinpls:

"3 years ago (Cheney) was nothing more than a 'money grubbing politico'"

Did you forget the eight straight years where the liberal press insisted Cheney - not Bush - ran the entire administration? : )

sissy

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Cheney:

I think he should invite Obama to go quail hunting.

HM

8. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Cheney:

I'll give him credit also....He kept the BUSH policy in place when it came to Afghanistan and oh yeah on the tax cuts too and GITMO and the Patriot ACT and....Wow..Now that I think of it every one of his decisions that has produced any results all came from BUSH...Now he needs to make a statement about America going after our own oil supply just like when BUSH lifted the moratorium on drilling and oil fell overnight along with gas prices...Obummer doesn't want that though and actually made a statement that nothing can be done overnight to lower gas prices..This shows us he is either ignorant to supply side economics or really wants $5.00 + gas...We all know what he wants...Wait...I think he already got it!!! Funny how that happened right before our eyes!

If we would have followed Obummers thought process as it pertains to the middle east it would have been disaster! Remember he was against the surge which basically stabilized Iraq and allowed thousands of Americans soldiers to come home. Without the surge Iraq would be on fire and a terrorist run country..Now it is stabilized and the people of Iraq now have freedom and civil rights and we have resources to deal with Afghanistan...

9. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Cheney:

Luckyman, just for arguments sake and because it's raining outside and I'm bored, please explain to me the fiasco at Tora Bora.

To refresh your memory OBL was cornered in that area and the Bush administration denied the request by the military in charge of that operation for more troops to seal off that area and capture the recently deceased OBL.

If you want to foolishly give Bush all the credit for Obama's decision then you are going to have to take ownership of all the bad decisions as well. You can't have it both ways.

10. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Cheney:

Perhaps you would want to read the chain of events that made the "Liberals" think the way they did about Cheney running this country and using his time as VP as a money making venture for not only Haliburton, but for himself through Haliburton royalties and stock options. Who knows what he is getting now from Haliburton, now that his tax records are no longer made public. Maybe this is the reason why supposed President Bush did not use the information gained to get Bin Laden, because he would have interrupted Cheney's money making plans in Iraq.

And this does not even cover the no-bid contract awarded to Kellogg, Brown & Root a subsidiary of Haliburton, for the rebuilding of the oil platforms in the Gulf after hurricane Katrina, and who knows what else.

11. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Cheney:

Yeah that's it! I don't know what you Liberals are smoking these days but it must be powerful...Wow..Now you fecal minded liberals are saying Bush let Bin Laden go so Cheney can make money!!! Your kidding...Right? I guess I can't ague with stupid!

12. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Cheney:

Now that is funny! You radical righties have to take the blinders off.

Stupidity is lack of knowledge.
    Ignorance is knowing better, and doing or saying it anyway.

If stupidity was involved, there would be no argument.

13. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Cheney:

You lefty loons can't even call the "War on Terror" for what it is because it's not kind and gentle enough..It maybe to offensive and can be used as a recruiting tool like GITMO! LOL! Maybe tea at 3 with and WiFi access for the terrorists will motivate them to give us the intelligence to keep us safe...Like I said before I can't argue with stupid and at least Obummer stuck with Bush policies that lead to Bin Ladens Death! Now Bush is two for two...First Saddam and now Bin Laden...I think we all know how Conservatives keep our country safe...Liberals do to...They incorporate Conservative policy...LOL!!!

How about Al Gore making millions off of the Global Warming theory? Talk about blinders....

14. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Cheney:

Luckyman you are so obsessed by this liberal name calling and conservative can't do anything wrong that you sound like you a raving lunatic. Really you do.

In a previous post I asked you a simple question because I was curious but you are so busy calling people names, ranting and raving, that you ignored a simple question.

How about humoring me and give me an answer?

15. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Cheney:

Of course Barry should get credit.......after taking 16 hours, 2 naps and

several rounds of basketball to decide to run the mission. (deep thinker) Now

that knuckle dragging idiot has decided not to release the pictures????

Just typical.....rarely finishes anything he starts.

Starting to smell like another coverup.

16. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Cheney:

Well, he finally made the right decision, no matter how long it took.

I read an article today at website I'm not familiar with and from a author I don't know, so I won't post the link. But the essence of the article was that his security advisers were advising him to go, but his political advisers, primarily Sharon Jarret, were telling him to say no.

Give him some credit for saying go. But he gets no credit for not acknowledging those that laid the groundwork and did the work.

17. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Cheney:

The only way out for Hussein was to give the go ahead and he knew it. Every single American President would have done the same. Only they would not have waffled for days and they would have released the pics. And no other president in this countries history would have approved a Muslim funeral. Sickening when one includes all the facts we now know what this community organizer is willing to tolerate.

18. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Cheney:

Obama did not make that decision. That pissant can't take responsibility to call the Fort Hood murderer a terrorist ("Let's not jump to conclusions, now"). How could he suddenly grow nads enough to make a military decision? (rhetorical question, of course.)

HM

19. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Cheney:

Jerry and Still Flyin,

You'll have to excuse Luckyman, he thinks anyone who questions him or doesn't agree with him is smoking something. He has a bad case of tunnel vision, and limited social graces. Luckystrikesman isn't a bad guy, he is somewhat blinded by his hatred of unions and Obama. How about that, I made smoke referrence to his name. I guess 2 can play at that game.

halfmile, I still think Obama did good making the call to send in the SEALs, but you bring up a good point about the muslim doctor at Ft. Hood. He should fall into the category of a terrorist (or better yet, executed for treason), but since he is an American citizen who is accused of murder, arguably, I can see how the rule of law in this country dictates that he should be tried. I too am frustrated that this matter has not proceeded forward. Has he been declared incompetent to stand trial or what is the hold up with this situation?

John

20. dalog

dalog Member

Cheney:

Mrskeet410, it was Valerie Jarrett and according to that site (link above) Obama never actually did make the decision.

It was Leon Pannetta and Hillary Clinton along with Gates. Obama didn't know about it until it was well underway.

But he DID know "with certainty" since back in March that Osama was there. If we were to actually wait on Obama to make the decision, the world would still be thinking that Bin Laden was living in a cave somewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.