1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Chelsey is Getting Married. SO WHAT

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Auctioneer, Jul 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I'm getting so sick and tired of hearing CHELSEY IS GETTING MARRIED, CHELSEY IS GETTING MARRIED.

2. Auctioneer

I'm getting so sick and tired of hearing CHELSEY IS GETTING MARRIED, CHELSEY IS GETTING MARRIED. So what. I'll be glad when its over. To hell with those people.

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

If I never heard the word Clinton again I would be happy. She wont be the prettiest bride ever - thats for sure

4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Did Tron get an invite?

5. Auctioneer

Cuban, thanks for saying it first. If it wasn't for plastic surgery it would be alot worst.

6. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Oh for cripes sake. Her dad was President of the United States for 8 years and her mom ran for President and is the Current Secretary of State.

And the media loves them.

What did you expect?

It'll be all over soon enough, and the media will find something new and equally meaningless to obsess over.

Why? Because like it or not, this kind of nonsense is what most of America wants them to report about.

7. JohnBT

JohnBT TS Member

I have always thought that she was the only one of them that had any class. You can't pick your parents.

John

8. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

timb99 good point the fact that the Klintoons are spending over $3,000,000 on this wedding doesn't hurt either

Bob Lawless

9. bigunn

bigunn TS Member

Tell me washington don't pay off . When the Klintoons came their they didn't have two nickles to rub together, didn't have a home go to. Now they are gonna spend 3 mil on a wedding. It like berry going on the view pay off for them to try to keep making him look good.

10. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

She's got her Mothers good looks. If I were only 20 years younger, Hillary could be MY Mother in law. Life just isn't fair. I envy this fine young man (whoever the Hell he is) and I envy Bill Clinton.

11. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Tron, why let the age difference stop you? It sure didn't stop Slick Willie from going after Monica. There was almost a 40 year seperation there.

Somebody should ask the Witch (aka Hillary) if that 3 mil being spent on the wedding couldn't have been better spent buying food for the poor children. You know if some conservative spent that much money on their child's wedding the Hilda beast would be complaining.

On the positive side this wedding might take some of the media attention away from who ever the hell is Snookie.

12. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

bigunn

"When the Klintoons came their they didn't have two nickles to rub together, didn't have a home go to. Now they are gonna spend 3 mil on a wedding."

Don't forget to include all the money that Billery spent running for President.

Tron all I can say is,

[​IMG]

Bob Lawless

13. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Another reason to watch FOX news, they haven't said much about it.

I see Obama not invited.

14. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Was anybody who reads and/or posts at TS.com invited? I figure the food would be great and wished I were invited for the cheeseburgers.

15. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

And I hope Monica Lewinsky is there as maid of honor wearing her dark blue business suit...

16. Royce10

Royce10 TS Member

Klintoons are lucky they found someone to share space with this beast of a child. This young Jew will wake up from his drunken stupor and realize he needs to get to an A.A. meeting NOW. Then the annulment will occur.

17. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

2 or 3 mil for the wedding?? Wonder what the bachelor party will cost? You know Slick Willie isn't going to miss an oppurnity like that, to party. Heck I bet he is in charge of getting the strippers and hookers. I'm sure former NY governor Elliot Spitzer will hook him up, with some of his if he runs short.
    The wedding is going to be in NY isn't it?

PS - it's too bad Vince Foster didn't live long enough to see his daughter Chelsea get married.

18. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Trons got some fish on again

19. bigunn

bigunn TS Member

Hey That wasn't his money he spent on his campaign. and if it was old hillary must have done better that she said sell cows and building those little cracker box houses. Heck has either one even went back their, or probly not high class enough for them. Hey you think old al gore gets an invite.bigunn

20. neofight

neofight TS Member

While Chelsea's wedding may be of interest to a few, we need to focus on truly important matters, such as will Breaking Bad return and survive another season? Will Hank Williams Jr. get spanked for his latest video showing Obama as the 'Reneger"? This is serious stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.