1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

cheerokee nc

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cbxchris, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

I pity you. What a run down nasty a$$ place. Other than gambling there isn't much to do. I guess you can visit all the china junk shops that litter that place. I do hope you can find a trap club over in Tenn to shoot at. Cherokee without a doubt is on my list of last places on earth to visit again.

2. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

I visited a place in east Tennessee called HOG HEAVEN. It was a pretty good sized place. I do not know if it is still there but they were nice, friendly folks. Good Luck

3. Hatshooter

Hatshooter TS Member

++++ on hog heaven, nothin fancy, but a good , down to Earth trap club.. weekends mainly, a good ata shoot next weekend.

4. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

OH...more info please on Hog Heaven.....private message me location, my hubby and I love Tenn and I plan on moving there one of these days. So me having a trap range close by would be a good thing to have also. Laughing but if he hits the big lotto he promises me a side of a mountain and my own trap house....when pigs fly!....oh well all of us have to have dreams!!!

Deb

5. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Here ya go Deb. I had a great time there.

http://www.hogheavengc.com/

Guy Babin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.