1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CHEEK

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tsosin, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tsosin

tsosin TS Member

I was shooting registered birds today, and was trying to concentrate on keeping my cheek firmly on the stock of my gun. It was working very well until some where around the 83rd bird when I called "cheek" instead of pull. The automated system apparently doesn't recognize "cheek" as I got no bird until I stopped chuckling and called pull.

2. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

Don't feel bad. I called for a bird yesterday by saying "LOST" after hearing the score keeper say it for the three shooters before me. I made it #4.

Morgan

3. tsosin

tsosin TS Member

If the power of suggestion is so strong, we should be able to harness it in a positive way. I'm guessing that the really good shooters do, and are not distracted by very much.

4. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

I talk to my cheeks sometimes to! Not to worry......it will pass and you'll be back to normal in no time! Just part of shooting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.