1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

/cheek bruise updated/read the post thanks all

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by shotgun1957, Apr 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgun1957

shotgun1957 TS Member

0   0   0

looking for a new or good used recoil reducer and ajustsble butt ped for a rem,3200 or would buy a stock with one already in it if priced reasonable thanks jerry

2. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

0   0   0

I took a adjustacle morgan type pad off of my 3200. $40 plus shipping with recoil pad. Not a recoil reducer. Corey P.S. I can get you pics.

3. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have C&H recoil reducers and Pad adjusters for $49.99 each.
    Don

4. drejw2

drejw2 Member

0   0   0

I have a brand new in the original box, Gracoil recoil reducer with adjustable LOP. I bought to install it on a gun end up selling the gun. If interested contact me, I will sell it less than retail.

5. shotgun1957

shotgun1957 TS Member

0   0   0

to all those faithful on here i deleted my cheek bruise thread but thanks for all your help, bill parson,s jr had let me borrow a stock last year when i traded for the 3200 with the broke stock i got it mounted to the gun today and shot 50 rds through it with no problem, so thanks to all and yes i believe the cant was most of the problem because looking at a mirrow with the gun mounted the top barrel was canted to the left now with the stock adjusted they are stacked straight up and the 50 rds had no effect on my cheek thanks again jerry

6. THALL

THALL Member

0   0   0

Jerry, be sure you bathe really well after hanging out will Bill Parson. See you at Dixie Trap. Tim Hall

7. shotgun1957

shotgun1957 TS Member

0   0   0

ok tim see you soon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.