1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheddite primers on EBAY?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by wayneo, May 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Just looked on EBAY, somebody is selling 100 packs of Cheddite primers for $3.00 and $5.00 shipping, .25 cent shipping for each extra order. When did EBAY start letting you sell primers, and how are they getting by the Haz-Mat fee? Wayne

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

I could list my wife for sale on on E-bay if I wanted too! Ebay has no control over what is listed. Some little old lady will contact then soon and let them know that someBig Ol bad Gun nut has listed some primers and they will squash the auction. As fas as Hazmat fee goes? That only applies to those who wish to tell the shipper the truth about what is in the package. People ship stuff without telling the shipper what is in the box all the time. Check and see if you see it listed at this time tomorrow. I suspect that you will see it has been removed. Removed by somebody stupid,posted by somebody stupid, and purchased by the dumbest one yet in the chain of stupid... Somebody dumb enough to pay 8.00 for 100 primers. Jeff

3. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

if you want to get some good deals on ebay look at the NEW LISTING people can get it on but it wont stay contact seller and make offer leave your em but no sign or dot or ebay will pull your em i got 500 12ga 3" from someone in WA in 4 flat rate boxs for the shipping and $10 for shells rick

4. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

What does no sign or dot mean?

5. k3uro

k3uro Member

Hey,

Haz Mat shipping fine is way out there. All explosive must be clearly labeled by the shipper.

I think the FAA has a civil penalty of $13000 per event or parcel. In addition some DA's may believe this to be criminal activity.

Take care,

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

cheddite ebay co uk