1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Checkering Tools

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by rsk0125, Jul 23, 2013.

1. rsk0125

rsk0125 Member

0   0   0

I,m reposting this note:
    I received one tool from Grade VI and would like to have two or three more if they are out there. I'm using to clean up my shotguns and refinish them. I just retired and keeping myself busy. I'm specifically looking for the brand that have the double post that you can see thru the center. I don't know the brand name...I believe Brownells use to carry them. Any help finding or willing to sell yours, I'm very interested at a far price.

Thx, Roger