1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Checkering In Washington St

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Trap2, Jan 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Barry........... Julie Marx. Her number is 360-380-1903. She is in Ferndale, WA and does very nice work... Dan Thome (Trap2)

2. mx8dave

mx8dave Member

Barry ,,On our side of the state Ed Haley ,541-314-5369,,Ed is located at Plymouth ,Wa D.Lang ,,A good guy,, good work

3. skeezix

skeezix Member

I've seen some reference to Sherry Abraham, I think in Oregon. Is anyone familiar with her work? (www.checkering.com)

john

4. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

She enjoys a good reputation John. I've never heard a single negative comment about her or her work.

5. skeezix

skeezix Member

Tahnks, wireguy. I've an old Fox Savage AE, that is off being refinished right now. The forearm checkering is nothing but a faint shadow. I've been thinking about having the forearm repointed after I get it back from the refinisher (If I ever get it back, its one year today that I sent it off. The stock guy said he had a 4 month backlog when I sent it to him)

john

6. mono1393

mono1393 Member

Barry,

I had Sherry Abrahams do some work for me a couple of years ago. She is second to none in the US. Check out her resume:

http://www.checkering.com/about_me.htm

This is her home page:

http://www.checkering.com/index.html

Chris Morris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.