1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Check Your Childrens History Books

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by GunDr, Sep 17, 2013.

1. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

This textbook, currently being used by Guyer High School(Denton, TX), is attempting to redefine the Second Amendment to impressionable young minds.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also read the first amendment...seperation of church and state

More can be read here...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/16/wait-until-you-see-how-a-high-school-textbook-summarizes-the-rights-granted-in-the-second-amendment/

2. argus tuft

argus tuft Member

Do something about it, stand at the front gate when the kids are leaving school and hand out copies of the correct amendment to them and their parents, watch the school back off.

This type of thing is how schools and their left leaning Commie views are affecting our kids at a time when they believe what the teachers are saying

Argus Tuft

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Just goes to show you the libtards/progressives are getting into Texas as well......

4. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

And if that's not enough, here's a video showing "new math". How many ways can you add 1+1?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Tr1qee-bTZI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Keeps going in college,,,,,and to think we pay for this crap........

6. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Congratulations once again to all who voted/vote for hope & change!!!!!!!!!!!

7. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

That's what happens when progressives and new immigrants are called upon to write text books.

"I don't want your country. I want my country here with money."
    "Lots of money."

Immigrant in San Diego to me in 1984.