1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Check Out this Video, Direct & to the Poin!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SF SGM, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SF SGM

SF SGM Member

Got this via email and thought I would pass it on. A different perspective on what lies ahead for our nation. http://la-gun.com/videos/torch/

Van

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

A lot of truth therein!!

Curt

3. Mohave60

Mohave60 Member

4. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

Good One, worth the time to watch and hear.

Charlie

5. WYBOO WOOD

WYBOO WOOD Member

Outstanding.....pass it on.

Dave

6. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Makes you think.

Rich in Indiana

7. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Trappy,rimfire and dahaub among others on here need to listen to that about 20 times. And then just maybe it might hit home to them. This generation has lost it's way and there is little hope that the next one will be anything but a socialized nanny state. God help the USA.

8. SF SGM

SF SGM Member

Glad you guys liked it. I do two college classes through my museum each year and one of the first questions I ask them is, "How many of you have read and studied the American constitution"? This year, I had one student respond with a yes. One of out over 60 who have read the constitution. Sad isn't it?

I know when I was in school, we not only studied the constitution but had to recite the preamble and write a paper on one of the ammendments. I guess today's liberals do not want the American people to know their rights that many of us here have fought, bled and some have given the ultimate sacrafice for. Tis a sad state of affairs that our nation is in.

Van

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Back up for our future....

10. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Good video and inspiring.

However, the NRA is a lobbying group that needs to make money to do the work it does and for the employees of said group to keep their jobs, just like any other lobbying group. I wonder how much editing and/or questioning was conducted to get all the kids in the video who didn't know what the constitution and the 2nd amendment are. The truth of the matter is we shouldn't even need the NRA, because the 2nd amendment and provisions of the Constitution should not be toyed or tinkered with.

In relation to the kids who didn't know about the Constitution, it goes without saying that our education system is broken. Sports, computer classes, and strange forms of what they call math classes are the focus of education now. Unfortunately, this countries' education system was broken way before Obama and everyone bears the blame, the current and past 6 administrations of government, the supreme court, parents, school board members, teachers, and those who see a problem with education and don't run for school boards.

By the way, if any of you have not noticed, the two party system has failed and we need a third party more than ever, so that no party has the majority. Alternatively, if we could elect moral, business minded people (who would stay that way) to serve in Washington, that would work also. However, it would have likely been easier for Abraham to find 10 righteous people in Sodom and Gommorrah than in Washington D.C.. It seems as though, that all the party in power wants to do is pass their agenda, and the party out of power wants to cry and whine. No one ever seems to want to fix the problems, only to make new ones.

Just my opinion and cast of the bait.

John E.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.