1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Check out this kreighoff wood

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kelly andersen, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

Check out the above ebay link. 39k for a custom painted wood set. the guy needs to step away from the pipe, airbrushings not that expensive. LOL

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

I've never even seen a high grade wood stock that would warrant that kind of coin. Probably a typo, or this guy is smoking something.

3. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

What an idiot! Steve

4. trappermike

trappermike Well-Known Member

If it comes with access to the models, it is a heck of a deal. I look at the money we pay around here for "public art" and it starts to look like a pretty good deal.

:) Mike

5. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Check out THIS Krieghoff wood! LOL

This has class, but it is NOT low! Not for sale.

6. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

I know guys that will paint and airbrush a race car for half of what he is asking. The work he's done is worth $1000-3000. I think he's smoking something.I love the one above, nothing better than a pretty piece of wood on a nice gun.

7. perazzitms

perazzitms TS Member

Somebody tell Huggy Bear we found his shotgun.......

8. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Shooting Coach:

That is a nice block of wood for sure!!!

Ok I was going to post a photo of the ebay thing but I see now why no one has yet but anyway here is the guys info below.

HELLO AND WELCOME TO MY AUCTION FOR MY CUSTOM PAINTED KREIGHOFF K80 SUPER SPORT STOCK AND FOR END ONLY, THIS IS A ONE OFF WITH A SPARE FOR END PAINTED WITH THE SAME DESIQN,,THERE IS A TRAP FOR END AND THE ORIGINAL SPORT FOR END, THE STOCK IS A STANDARD SPORTER, BUT I FITTED I TRAP PAD, I WILL ALSO INCLUDE,THE SPORT PAD,THERE ARE OTHER EXTRAS I WILL PUT IN WITH THE WOOD?

AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE PICTURES, ITS A WORK OF ART,, IF YOU WANT TO PHONE ME YOU CAN GET ME ON 07956 093142. ANY TIME, I DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN THE DETAILS BUT THIS IS A ONE OFF, HANCE THE, PRICE,

*YOU ARE BUYING THE WOODEN STOCK AND FORENDS' PLEASE PHONE ME FOR WHAT YOU GET*

Ok I have to say I liked the art work but wouldn't post it on here.

Fog

9. nukinfuts

nukinfuts TS Member

I sent him a message asking him "What are you smoking" Wonder if he'll reply? He's from the UK. Did you see the currency differnce? 99,000UK 39,000US

10. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

He's lost his mind...model does look like Kim Bassinger...remember LA Confidential...now that is one great looking broad.

11. nukinfuts

nukinfuts TS Member

I got a reply from this guy via. email: "do you not see what you get free with the wood? all 18 carat gold k80" Im thinking he must be selling the whole gun not just the stock.I know you can't sell firearms on ebay.Maybe he's trying to beat the system?.....Does $39.000 sound right for a 18 carat K80?....Nuc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.