1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Check out this hype on the Aurora shooter...

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Jul 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/horror-this-terrifying-infographic-lays-out-every-piece-of-equipment-in-suspected-gunman-james-holmes-arsenal/

They're showing that he carried 6000 rounds of ammo into the theater, along with his firearms, vest and helmet.

Does anyone even do research anymore? Did anyone bother to find out how much weight and bulk 6000 rounds of ammo is?

Note how they vaguely mention in the text he had 100 rounds on him but show a sensational graphic with 6000 rounds.

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  3. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

We got the bubble-headed-bleach-blonde who
    Comes on at five
    She can tell you 'bout the plane crash with a gleam
    In her eye
    It's interesting when people die-
    Give us dirty laundry

Can we film the operation?
    Is the head dead yet?
    You know, the boys in the newsroom got a
    Running bet
    Get the widow on the set!
    We need dirty laundry

You don't really need to find out what's going on
    You don't really want to know just how far it's gone
    Just leave well enough alone
    Eat your dirty laundry

Don Henley

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/46bBWBG9r2o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Great song, haven't heard it for a while. Nice bridge at 2:30 and 4:20.

HM

5. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

I read the blather and mis-information quote of Mister Bill (o'Rielly) on the topic and it was obvious his staff writer did not use 'fact check' when appli-ing (sp) his skills. I feel bad when I mis-spell a word, how about putting his personal cred down the toilet on national TV (with his hubris attached).

PS- Thanx HM for the add.

6. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

If that is the "Ballistic Vest" he wore, he wasted his money!!! That is normal riot gear that has ZERO and I mean ZERO ballistic capability. I should know, I carried it in my trunk for over 15 years, it is for RIOT control ONLY!!!!

There is absolutely no protection against being shot. A .25 auto would zip right through it.

This just adds ammunition for the proponents of concealed carry, he would have been stopped tout sweet if that is what he was wearing.

Oscar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.