1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Check out these Bulldogs!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Sep 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cqxTUxzOceE?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cqxTUxzOceE?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

2. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

That was great. I lost my old beagle about a year ago, and swore I would never have another dog. I've always wanted a bulldog, but they are so damn expensive. I still may have to get one. He would probably be around longer than me.

3. philk

philk Member

Gotta watch those bullies around water, they don`t swim to well.

4. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

This monster is my Olde English Bulldogge at 132# just as gentle and none of the health problems of the English Bulldog.

I had an English Bulldog back in the early 80's. They are very high maintenance and a short life span. But a very loving animal that will pick a human in the house and they are really bonded. With my bulldog it happened to be me. He would not leave my side if I was home.

This dog I have now well>
    Very intimidating and keeps the Jehovah's Witnesses off the porch.

I mean all I have to do is trace an outline of a body in chalk on the porch and toss a few pamphlets around and I can sleep until noon if i want to.

Really he is big, not so dumb a, and very loveable. You are in danger of being licked to death but we don't tell them that.

Rock

Jim

5. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

I have a Frenchie. He is a absoulote blast. I gotta tell ya he can't swim. Sinks like a rock. He is also deaf, he was born deaf so he does not know it. Here is a picture of him surfing!

Bulge, Great post!

<a href="http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/billgrill/?action=view┬Ąt=DSC00894-1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

6. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

7. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

A gentleman, Richard Green, started the bulldog riding skate boards with his English Bull Dog. He has made commercials and was in the Rose parade with his dog. He owns a nursery in Santa Clarita and every so often I get the urge to go rub a bull dog [he keeps them at the business]... really sweet animals. Fred

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.