1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Check out the gun poll in Ill.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by magnumthunder, Feb 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magnumthunder

    magnumthunder Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    82
    Here it is. Go vote!


    http://wgnradio.com/index.php?option=com_poll&task=results&id=237&Itemid=127
     
  2. SShooterZ

    SShooterZ Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    321
    Looks like the voting closed but overwhelming vote for allowing CCW. That is something I like to see!
     
  3. mixer

    mixer Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    3,386
    Location:
    Coral Springs, Florida
    It will never happen in Chicago.


    Eric
     
  4. maclellan1911

    maclellan1911 TS Member

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2006
    Messages:
    4,226
    People are waking up! When secounds count the police are minutes away. I carry 90% of the time. The other 10% is when I knowingly go somewhere handguns are not allowed, wich is avoided. Our yearly town report stated average response time for PD was 5min EMT/Fire 3 to 7 min. Another gun free zone success. Gun free zone only works with strict security. One way in searched and cleared.
     
  5. magnumthunder

    magnumthunder Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    82
    I changed the address it might work now!

    Sorry I went off my vote!
     
  6. Remo

    Remo TS Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    48
    Go here to VOTE

    http://wgnradio.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1
     
  7. magnumthunder

    magnumthunder Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    82
    The anti's are slamming it now! if you have other sites to help post please do!
     
  8. GunDr

    GunDr Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    2,913
    I just voted 5 times for more conceal carry.

    On line voting just does not work. Clear your temp internet files, cookies, and history. Refresh the page and vote again.

    Doug
     
  9. shot410ga

    shot410ga Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    7,778
    Everyone has the right to protect their person, family, and property. The police don't have the time to be everywhere all the time. They are mostly reporters of crimes.
     
  10. k1200ltc509

    k1200ltc509 Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    825
    Hey Trappy long time no hear from you! Hope everthing has been ok! YOu know I was talking to some friends that belong to Northbrook GC recently and they said that there wasn't a youth team up at Northbrook GC. If this is something that they just started could you put me in touch with the coach? I would like to know who it is. I coach the scholastic team at our club, Downers Grove and I would like to extend an invitation to your coach and team to a shoot that I have for All SCTP teams as a warm-up for the state shoot. Just send me the coaches name and I can get in touch with him thru my friends. Maybe you can talk them into opening the bunker for my teams so they can give that a try.
    Thanks, Rick Gibbs
     
  11. k1200ltc509

    k1200ltc509 Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    825
    Rebel, I checked into the ticket sales promotion and I got the story a bit differently. YOu can charge whatever you want for the tickets, but three dollars have to go back to the ATA and whatever you make above the three dollars is what you get to keep for you club, youth team etc.

    Mr. Charles how are you? Good to hear from you. I will contact you about the towel, and when we can shoot sporting clays!

    Looks like Trappy has disappeared, or he may be out shooting today. I talked to a couple that are senior members at our club along with being Sr members at Northbrook and they had no ideas of any youth or SCTP teams at Northbrook GC. Can anybody from NorthBrook shed any light on the fact whether they have a team or not? I think that I am pretty up on who is shooting SCTP in this area or who has a team and it seems like Trappy has the only info about the team and who is coaching it. Thanks, Rick Gibbs
     
  12. ArmySGM

    ArmySGM Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    252
    Funny thing about the poll. When you vote for more gun rights, it posts to the other one.

    Go check your poll... you vote for the one at the top,
    but when you see the results the one at the top is a
    different choice now. I don't think it was like that
    when I first voted... I am pretty sure they lined up.

    Unless... the higher vote getter moves to the top and
    if that is the case, that is BS, too!

    Gary
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.