1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Check out NoraMartinRoss.com (Long Overdue!!!)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by One Eyed Left Handed, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

Nice website and long awaited. Took a clinic from Nora in 2004, great return for the money and would have been worth it just to meet and interact with her.

Still go back to the video she supplied when I start waiting to see the first shot on doubles break before moving eyes and gun to second target! Lots of cool features and a direct way to contact her. Read her current tips-they spell out some basics more succinctly than anyone.

Congrat's to you and Randy on the new web site!

Hope to see you both again this year at Bluegrass and Ky State Shoot!

Eddie Quire

2. Feist Hunter

Feist Hunter TS Member

Here`s the web site

3. Franktri

Franktri Member

If you look at the video, she's shooting right-handed. Am I missing something?

4. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Nora shoots right handed and sqints or closes her left eye. She helped my wife in one of her clinics since my wife is a a one eyed shooter also being right handed but left eye dominant. Not sure but I'm assumimg (he didn't say) that Eddie shoots from his "left" shoulder and closes his right eye.

5. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Very nice video thanks for posting this Buddy

6. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

This website has been around for a long time. Not new.

blade819

7. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

You are correct, slide action! The video of Nora with Tim Farmer has been around awhile but I'm pretty sure the website is relatively new.

That's why there have been many request's for Nora's contact number on TS'er!

Eddie

8. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

<blockquote><I>"This website has been around for a long time."</I></blockquote>The web site was copyrighted in 2010-2011.

Keller

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.