Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

---Check out MyTrapClub.com---

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  reed92 
#1 ·
---Check out MyTrapClub.com---

MyTrapClub has finally relaunched this week. It is the best up-and-coming Social Network for Trapshooters!

Check it out!
mytrapclub.com

You can:
Search Shoots
Create Groups
Browse the Forums
Add Your Friends
Post Items for Sale
And Much More!

#8 ·
@Ed
Try going to My Profile, then click Update My Profile under Edit (right beneath your profile picture). The tab labeled 'Contact Info' has a setting for your timezone. Let me know if that is set correctly.

@Mike
Thanks for signing up.

@Everyone
If you decide to sign up, PM me and let me know what club you are from. I will add it to the clubs list.

#9 ·
@Ed
Try going to My Profile, then click Update My Profile under Edit (right beneath your profile picture). The tab labeled 'Contact Info' has a setting for your timezone. Let me know if that is set correctly.

@Mike
Thanks for signing up.

@Everyone
If you decide to sign up, PM me and let me know what club you are from. I will add it to the clubs list.

#10 ·
Just a quick update:

Over 200 of the 1100 ATA clubs have been added to the site. Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Illinois, Ohio, North Carolina, and Wisconsin have been added so far.

If you want to post a shoot, you can now select from any club in these states as the location. Keep an eye out over the next couple of days for more states to be added!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.