1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

check out Hall of fame page on 1911 metal

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by smsnyder, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

great article on hall of fame page about that 1911 metal we all pledged to get. nice job and thanks guys and gals. A special thanks from me to recurveyarcher. (Devi)

2. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

Hey Earl, Where is the list? Todd

3. smsnyder

go to hof web page and look at june donations . if your name is not there it will be corrected. just let kenny know. im sure he will handle it.

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok im sure you can go to the link above and see some of the donater's.

foghorn

5. smsnyder

foghorn, nice job. how did you do that? lol

6. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

Yep your right. My name isn't there. Tod

7. KennyRay

KennyRay Active Member

Folks . . . . your "Special Recognition" certificates were completed yesterday and put into the mail system. We still have about 5 people who said they were mailing their donation but as of yesterday had not arrived yet. If we do not receive the donations by the end of the week . . . they most likely are not coming to us. We plan to give the entire list of names to our Webmaster next week. Remember, there are over 50 of you who made a contribution to this effort.

Anyone not wanting their name to appear as a contributor to the 1911 GAH Medal should advise us.

If you donated but your name is not listed, don't get upset. Just let us know and we'll check to see why it was not. Perhaps your check never arrived. This happened to one donor who quickly sent a second check.

Just know that we want to give credit and show our appreciation to each and every person who played an important part in acquiring this fine piece of trapshooting memorabilia.

Please contact me if you have any questions and thanks again.

Kenny Ray Estes,
    Interim Museum Director

Trapshooting Hall of Fame

8. smsnyder

nice job

9. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

smsnyder

After i went to the web site then went to the list then I just copied the address link above in the address bar then just pasted it into the website URL on my post so it would be clickable.

Kenny also if use put the http:// in front of the link then it will make it just a click away instead of having to copy and paste it into the internet explorer.

I wondered how the medal was paid for so quick since all the donations wasn't in yet but saw that someone was nice enough to pay for it up front and then relying on us T.S.com donaters to hold up our end of the bargin sure hope the person gets all his money back and thanks for the loan of the money.

Trapshooter when did you start spelling your name TOD.

L.O.L.

Foggy

10. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

The site must be down today. I can't pull it up on my computer.

To all who helped out in this effort, please accept my heartfelt "thank you". I didn't know some of you...and some of you didn't know me, but you trusted and cared enough about the situation to donate toward the effort.

I have met many of you since, and grown to care about you all. I'm so honored to be a part of this group of people!

11. Kolar Dan

Kolar Dan Member

I received my Certificate today. Thank you Kenny Ray and Devi for doing a great job on this.
    Sonny Daniels

12. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

ditto !

Jay Spitz

13. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Did that darn Ed Y. win the bid on dBay to be the last one on this too? lol Just kidding, saw that and thought that it was funny. John

14. smsnyder

nice certificate and very nice pin and patch. thanks Kenny, first class job.

15. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Got my certificate/pin/patch today also.

Thanks

Foghorn

16. zoom

zoom TS Member

Recived my certificate package today."Big Time Thanks"..!!! Happy to be part of this fine effort.Hope to see some of you at the Grand.

Bill C. for NJ

17. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

PerazziBigBore:

I didn't get a pen what color of ink does it have.

L.O.L.

Ok amazing what 1 letter makes in a word .

ok well maybe you did get a pen instead im jealous now, well not really I wasn't even expecting to get what I got.

Foggy

18. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

All of you who participated have my cell phone number. When you get to Sparta, give me a call. I'm looking forward to seeing friends.

19. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Devi, I'll give you and Martin a gingle when I get up there. Maybe some of the TS.com group could get together(picture maybe). Glad the medal is where it belongs. You can deny credit if you want, but without your efforts to get it rolling, it would not have happened! See ya at Sparta. Hope you and Martin "Smoke e'mm"---Mike

20. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Mike ok I thought you had a mis print of the pen word I thought you might had been talking about a pin instead like I got.

Sorry about that yeah i wasn't expecting on getting anything either except maybe a thank you note.

Glad i played a small part in the donations and im sure I will in the future since it looks like that Kenny and the hall of fame really did appreciate the help from a lot of the trap shooters out there.

Foghorn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.