1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

check on a trapshooter member

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hangn7, May 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hangn7

hangn7 TS Member

With all the scams how do I respectfully check out a ATA member. I have a name and a ATA number. Need to know if I am really dealing with them or if someone is using their name. Thank you in advance for your help. Mark Peterson

2. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Go to the ATA website.

3. hangn7

hangn7 TS Member

I did that. Where do I look on the web site. I am sure this person is real and a member. But is it the person I am communicating with? Would like to find another way of contacting them to be sure it is. Its sad that we cannot trust everyone. Was involved with the Kristy Jarret scam recently. Thanks again, Mark Peterson

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Shooter information

5. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Get a phone number, and call them. Get the information from them on the phone. Get rid of the email in your posts!

6. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

If you leave your e-mail address on any site. You're just a target. Use the PM on this site and the telephone.

Ajax

7. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Zar is right, post his handle on here or his real name. If he is well respected you will find it out in a minute and if he is not he will get what he has coming on here and you will save yourself some grief. people on here stick up for each other but they dont hesitate to nail someone who has done someone wrong

8. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

If you leave your e-mail address on any site. You're just a target. Use the PM on this site and the telephone.

Ajax

9. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Zar is right, post his handle on here or his real name. If he is well respected you will find it out in a minute and if he is not he will get what he has coming on here and you will save yourself some grief. people on here stick up for each other but they dont hesitate to nail someone who has done someone wrong

10. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

As cuban and Zard. said put his name on here and you will know in a blink if he is for real or not.

You are asking for help about a nameless person. Doesn't work. If he is for real he shouldn't mind your inquiring with his name.

Don

11. hangn7

hangn7 TS Member

Mary Jane Heisler, ata 9401799, Thank you for your help. mark peterson

12. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Mark, Mary Jane is great. Dont hesitate to deal with her. Just be careful cause im kinda sweet on her. Her and Johnny run the williams county gun club in montpelier ohio. Im sure alot of people will vouch for her. Tweet Tweet for mary jane
    Chris

13. hangn7

hangn7 TS Member

Thank you, I am waiting for pictures and also a phone number from her. The area code will tell if it is her. Wish I could reach out and touch the scammers. There are alot of good people in trapshooters. Thanks again Mark

14. tweety1

tweety1 Member

We don't have a phone at the club but I sent you a pm this morning. Thanks Chris are you going to come and shoot on Saturday??

15. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Mark you can't find a more standup person. But she is blond.

Don

16. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Yes I am and proud of it;)

17. hangn7

hangn7 TS Member

Thank you all for your help. I feel real good now. I will enjoy visiting with her. Thanks again. Mark

18. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Zard,

Do you want a picture of her, the gun or both ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

19. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Ive got pics but they are special..wink...wink. Johnny dont know about them, Not sure if im shooting Sat. I may just come down to visit.
    Chris

20. hera200

hera200 Member

Anybody familiar with a RON SLEZAK, Austin ,TX? Am thinking of buying from him and he wants a 50 percent deposit. I'm out of the state right now and won't be home for a couple of weeks so can't look at things in person. Pictures have been a little changeable one to another but could be totally legit. Seems like a nice guy to talk to. No ATA record and no record I can find on T.S. Any help appreciated. .......BUD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.