1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheapest place to buy AA's online??????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by brokenspoke1, Jul 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brokenspoke1

brokenspoke1 TS Member

Cheapest place to buy AA

Where's the cheapest place to buy AA's online with shipping?

2. Fox32

Fox32 Member

I just bought five flats of Federal Gold Medal's from Rogers Sporting Goods online. They do charge for shipping but no tax. After the rebate I figured that my cost per flat was about $60.00. Great service and fast shipping. Great people to deal with! They do stock AA's as well.

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Brownells (use coupon codes) or Cabelas (when they have a sale).

4. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

Try the site above,Recobs Target Shop

5. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

Brownell's has a good sale right now on Federals and Remingtons, but only .410 AA's are on sale. $12.95 flat rate shipping or free if you have a coupon code.

Roger's above has good prices, better than non-sale Brownell's, even with shipping.

Gamaliel's has good prices if you are in the midwest, but shipping to this side of the country adds too much to the price to make them competitive. Recobs is in the same group. If you are close then the price could be competitive.

I just put 5 flats of AA 1 1/8 1145's in my cart and checked the prices with shipping to Ca at the above shops:

Recobs - $477.97

Brownell's - $437.45

Roger's Sporting Goods - $440.16

6. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Gamaliel has had the best prices in 28 ga and 410s when I checked. They're close for me too.

7. Gary Beer

Gary Beer Member

I just bought 5 flats (50 boxes) of Federal gold medal 7.5 handicap from brownells for $7.49 a box.
    I found a free shipping code on line. Free ship to california. Apply Federal's rebate and works out to 5.49 a box. these will be going to the Grand for handicap events!!

GBeer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.