1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheaper than dirt stops internet gun sales....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Guess who's going to be next????

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Dick's will be next, apparently.

This is pandering of the lowest order and should initiate a boycott.

Actions like that only serve to reinforce the mentality that guns are the problem.

ACLU worked hard to keep people with mental problems on the street, where are they now? Laying low is my guess.

HM

3. revbook

revbook Member

My scorecard is already on it's way back to Dick's.

4. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Cheaper than Dirt did manage to sell 100% of their inventory of high capacity AR mags in the past three days.

Jim Skeel

5. chemist

chemist Member

I buy from them and received an email that they will be back selling online firearms when the volume of sales decrease and they can ship in a normal time frame. Also had an email from BCM and they advertised a new AR15 for sale. If you believe emails then CTD may be OK. After the deluge of stories that end up being mashed, shown to be incorrect or just lies, I choose to wait until the truth comes out- hope I live long enough. Between falling off the economic cliff ( which we went over long ago ), the end of the world according to Mayans ( I preferred Garp and chicken little ), and the saturated/biased news casts, I have shut the tube and will not concentrate on reading the interesting strands on this site.

Rich Kaplan- chemist

6. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

They had a HUGE negative response on Facebook and other media outlets,,,,,,,seems sometimes pressure does work.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.