1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

&&& Chatbrat update on Infinity &&&

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Chatbrat,

The following photos are from the pin that you sent to me. This was done by Brian on the cad system and then cut on a practice piece. If this meets with your approval call me, your forend is next up for tomorrow morning.

Dennis DeVault

<a href="http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u279/CKDeVault/?action=view&current=forendPhil.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u279/CKDeVault/?action=view&current=forendphil2.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

Sent Dennis my "Qualification Dolphins"---to all you ex-military, you know how special your first set of Wings, paratrooper badge & "seal" designation are---these are very special & I would only trust Dennis & his team with them---Phil

3. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

Another quality job by Dennis and gang! These guys keep outdoing themselves. I do sales for a machine shop for a living. I have been to Devault Industries. I have seen quality machining and machine shops. Devault Industries ranks in top 3!!! No doubt about it!

Matt

4. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Cool. First raccoons, now dolphins from a military pin. What's next? These guys are the people to watch.

5. Dennis DeVault

Hi Chatbrat,

The following photos are the finished artwork in your Infinity forend that will be on your gun. It now goes to the finish room and then on to Cindy for checkering.

Dennis DeVault

<a href="http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u279/CKDeVault/?action=view&current=Phil3.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u279/CKDeVault/?action=view&current=Phil4.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

6. Dennis DeVault

You know, this may open up a whole new market for us. Brain came into my office requesting an expense account. When I asked for what he told me that one of our customers has requested a Stripper Pole and a well endowed dancer on his new forend. The expense I was informed was for field research to get a photo of the right pole and dancer for the art work. Brain claims that he has never been to a strip club, but for a good customer he would take one for the team. I will not mention the customers name, but this is going to be difficult to write off of my expenses.

Dennis DeVault

7. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Chatbrat,

What serial number is your infinity?

Matt

8. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

Matt-it is supposed tobe 232-phil

9. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Phil,

Good luck with it! I had Infinity #213. Dennis and crew does a great job!

Matt

10. Dennis DeVault

Gary,

For the customer and in the name of research I will probally have to approve this expense. The things that we go through to satisfy our customers.

Dennis

11. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

To Matt & the other Infinity owner's did it take you more than 50 rds to become really comfortable with the Infinity---I was shooting the try gun & hitting the targets at Mud Run very well, with Dennis' lighting fast release trigger----Phil

12. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Dennis, as a friend and having vast experience in this field, I'd volunteer to test such models for the correct "feel" for this new endeavor. :-}

Contact me @ BR-549

Mammopole-Consultant LLC (attn. Hap)

13. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Brian,

You may want to watch this video and talk to Dennis again. It is a tough job, but it has to be done. If Dennis agrees, you can just say thank you.

THIS VIDEO HAS NOT BEEN EDITED FOR LANGUAGE!!

14. Robb

Robb Member

Dennis, I'd keep a eye on Brian. After the loin cloth comment he made I'm not sure which side of the boat he paddles from. If you know what I mean. Wink Wink. The pole thing makes me uneasy.

15. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Phil,

To answer your question, I started out shooting the gun very well. Within two weeks of having it I shot a 99 in 16yd. singles and a 99 in Caps. My problem was that I started to slump or thinking too much with gun. The gun is fast and became even faster to me! I could not control where I shot, and didn't know where I missed. I traded the gun to a friend. The gun is super nice and trouble free. It was just a little too fast for me!

Matt

16. trapshooterwannabe

trapshooterwannabe TS Member

Hi there Phil! That's going to be a sweet looking gun. Be sure to bring it out to OHGC so that I can take a good look at it.
    It was nice shooting with you Sunday.
    Jerrie Walters

17. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

dennis in light of the request i don't think the term "satisfy the customer was agood choice of words. ha ha.jackmitch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.