1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Chas. Daly[ Mirouko Question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ExFedex, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExFedex

ExFedex Active Member

Is there still a gunsmith around who can convert these guns from the flat v-spring to coil springs for the hammers? Thanks again.

2. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Working on it myself.But The web site above may help. Some of the later numbered guns do have the coil springs for the hammers and the top lever. There are also transition guns with v-spring top lever and coil hammer springs. Check the serial numbers on the page and it may give you what you need.

My Daly is #575xxx and it has the vee spring for the top lever but coil springs on the hammers.

Rock

Jim

3. rlcammer

rlcammer TS Member

Yes there is.

Bill Gillette, of Okeechobee, Florida, did mine for me. He also made the bottom barrel a release...........

His cell phone number is:561 371-3685

Tell him Ric says hi...............

Good luck with it.

Ric C.

4. samme_no2

samme_no2 Member

Spears can probably do it, give Darrel a call 620-286-5671, 620-200-3220, or 800-864-2907. Harry

5. Balt1980

Balt1980 TS Member

Robert Storms/B & C Gunsmithing
    2288 Barranca Dr
    Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
    Ph 928-854-8209
    E-mail: bncgunsupplies@npgcable.com
    (Charles Daly - Miroku Parts)

6. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Jim(The Rock), thank you for the info on the Daly. Very interesting (and sometimes confusing)LOL. I shoot a Daly for doubles and know really nothing about the gun as it does not have any markings as to grade or type. B.C. Mirouko on bottom of receiver and Charles Daly on the barrel. It appears to be a later gun according to the information you provided. My gun has an "S" prefix--S708xxx. It has a monte carlo stock and is not highly engraved.The gun has been sent to Simmons and had a higher rib installed. Full and IM barrels.

I have never removed the stock to check springs, but it appears to have the later ones in the fore arm and flat instead of round one under the barrel. Thanks again for supplying this information. Appreciate it.---Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.