1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Charlie Smith's Funeral

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bluedsteel, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluedsteel

bluedsteel Member

Charlie Smith

The funeral services today were worthy of Charlie Smith. He was buried with full military honors, in a beautiful cemetery not far from the club he managed, Old Hickory Gun Club. During the service, the minister stated that he had never known Charlie Smith to swear, to boast, or to show anger, or fear. That is a fact. He continued to say that Charlie was a man “true to his faith”, and that Charlie was walking among angels now.

The minister revealed to us that Charlie had earned a Master’s degree, which at first surprised some of us, but then, if you knew Charlie, it made a lot of sense that Charlie would not have ever mentioned it.

What a loss.

bluedsteel

2. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

He was always nice to me and he will surely be missed by all....

FRedmon

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Another fellow who was a great guy I never met but wish i had

4. JES

JES Member

Only met him once ran a good shoot at Old Hickory, Prayers for Ms. Lillian he is in God's kingdom now and will be truly missed. Jan Slough

5. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Charlie is in a better place right now. The HOF next week should be dedicated to his memory.

blade819

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.