1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Charlie Rangel (D) New York Congressman Lying

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by SBray, Mar 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SBray

SBray Active Member

Fox News just showed Charlie Rangel (D) New York Congressman lying about assault weapons killing millions of kids! Of course he is trying to make the NRA to be the evil organization corrupting our government.

Bill O'Reilly is calling them out to stop making their dishonest speeches.

I wish there ought to be some way of holding these characters accountable for their behavior when they distort facts with bold faced lies!

Steve

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

It will only correct itself when "God Fearing" men and women are elected!

When our liberal media and liberal people and those who engage PC WON'T call a Liar a Liar because they might hurt that persons feelings WHAT Do you expect!

What part of "Thou shalt not lie or bare false witness" is so hard to understand and hold as a virtue in life?????

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Is he vying for the position of Most Stupid Politician against Hank Johnson (Guam might sink) and Sheila Jackson Lee (I am a freed slave)?

4. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

I find it hard to believe a politician would lie especially a Democ-rat. LOL

5. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Another Captain Bullsxxt.

6. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

FatA** Chuck Rangle lying?? Say it ain't so! Liar, tax cheat, bribe taking, it doesn't matter to the people of his district. In fact those are positive attributes in his constituents eyes. He is from Harlem. The only thing he could do to lose an election in that district is to become white.

7. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

he has always lied, he trys not to pay taxes, he's 82 so probably won't live long and I will not shed a tear when he's gone and I am not ashamed to say so.

8. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

He has never told the truth

9. Garry

Garry Active Member

Why are we picking on Charlie?

God's Word tells us that all of us have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.

God's Word tells us the definition of sin is the transgression of God's laws.

God's Word tells us the penalty for sin is death.

God's Word tells us there is only one way</> that you, me and yes, even Charlie can be saved.

If you died today, would you spend eternity in Hell being tormented 24/7 or would you spend eternity with Jesus?

10. Brian in Oregon

God has nothing to do with Charlie Rangel. He sold his soul to Satan.

11. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Bisi said it first...
    In Rangel's district those things most of us would consider failings in a man are looked upon with respect.
    Sadly...it appears a majority of American voters feel the same way when it comes to choosing a President.

12. SBray

SBray Active Member

After posting the original thread, I attempted to email Rangel's office to let him know my opinion of his bold face lies. I found that he only communicates with voters in his district. He only accepts emails from those that would cast a vote for or against him. It's not that I ever believed he cares what I thought. Still, they need to know that people are aware of their lies.

Steve

13. Brian in Oregon

Well if he only wants to represent those in his district perhaps he should have been a county commissioner or a state legislator instead of a congressman? The point I'm making is that he's making decisions that affect the entire country, not just his district. His attitude is why there is so much pork in bills.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.