1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Charlie Morrison Jr gets his Grand Slam

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ms Belle, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ms Belle

Ms Belle TS Member

Congrats JR on the Grand Slam. I am soooo proud of you. Hope you do well in the shoot-off tonight.

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

Good shooting Charlie.

Pat Ireland

3. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

Congratulations to the Gentleman from Tennessee ! Good luck tonight.

Eddie Quire

4. quattle

quattle Member

Good shooting Charlie! Do well tonight

pq

5. CIM

CIM TS Member

Thank you. I guess it took me long enough to finally get the singles. LOL. LOL. It's a huge monkey to get off my back. Thank you once again to everyone who posted.

Charlie Morrison Jr.

6. ctargetchamp98

ctargetchamp98 Member

Great Job Charlie Jr. Congrats. Tony Willoughby

7. trap55555

trap55555 TS Member

Congrats again Charlie Jr. A great feat indeed, one that will be in the record books forever!

run'em,
    trap55555

8. BAP

BAP TS Member

Way to go JR. I thought you already had it. Thanks for the ride in your cart last weekend. My feet were kiling me. Bill Parson Jr.

9. CIM

CIM TS Member

There are no telling how many times Jr had been 190 to 195 straight and missed.As a father who taught him how to shoot I am probably more happy to see him acheive this than anything he has done with his shooting.Maybe he can teach me how to break the 100 in handicap.I was 97 straight last year and missed the 98th.I will hopefully get it done soon.

Of course my shooting lately has been like a roller coaster this year!

Congratulations from your dad!

10. TC

TC TS Member

Congratulations to both Jr. and Dad! Tony

11. ky.shooter

ky.shooter Active Member

Charles Sr. Why is it that every time you post on here you have to include something that you did? For example, you congratulated jr. and in the same message you told us all about how you ran 97 straight. To me the message would have been much better if you just congratulate your son on getting his slam. Just wondering.

12. CIM

CIM TS Member

Because I know how difficult it is to break the 100 in handicap.Dont you worry about it! It is a great feat that I wish I could accomplish.You worry about your kid and I will mine!

13. ky.shooter

ky.shooter Active Member

Mr. Morrison, I am not talking about your child. I am talking about you always bragging on yourself every time you post on this forum. Can you not talk about someone's accomplishments without bragging about something that you did? Just wondering

14. CIM

CIM TS Member

I wasnt bragging about me you idiot! I was just letting shooters know how hard that is to break a 100 in handicap from the 27.I have been close several times and my son has done it (3) times from the 27!

Why dont you just leave it alone! If you will read my thread I wasnt bragging! Only bragging about me son.My shooting has been so bad this year I have absoloutely nothing to brag about!!!! All I asked was some lessons from him!

Get lost !

15. ky.shooter

ky.shooter Active Member

Mr. Morrison, I think every shooter knows how hard it is to shoot 100. I think you wanted everyone to know that you had broken 97 in a row. JMO. I won't respond to any more of your replies. I see from the last reply that you can not carry on an intelligent conversation without calling someone a name. I will leave you with this. The next time you post on here or write an article for Trap and Field, try doing so without telling everyone how great you are. Shoot well.

16. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Charlie: Ky is probably a 20 yarder in the first place.

Evidentally I've missed some posts in the past several years, as I've NEVER seen or felt you were ever bragging. But, know what, doing a Grand Slam and/or just breaking a good score from the 27 always deserves a pat on the back.

KY: I'm bragging that I've been on the 27 for over 30 years... and damn proud of it!

Nice job, Charlie Jr., I've not made that accomplishment.

Whiz White

17. slickhead

slickhead Active Member

CIM I am proud of JR. A very fine young man. By the way if you hear of anyone that wants to start some SH&T send them my way. I love it!!!! Jimmy

18. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

Great job Jr., I don't how you do it with the bunch of outlaws you shoot with.
    Senior has every right to be proud of his son and his shooting ,they have both done what most of us wish we could do!
    Great teaching and great shooting,
    Terry Dean

19. CIM

CIM TS Member

Thanks guys I appreciate the support and Jr is a fine young man even when he shoots with the outlaw squad.Which by the way everyone on the squad were so proud of him finally breaking his 200.Just wish it was sooner.

I always sign my name

CIM SR

20. ljutic05

ljutic05 Member

Jr.,

It was an honor to be shooting on the "outlaw squad" with you when you 'crushed' your 200 to complete the Grand Slam! Congratulations on a job well done! Great shooting!

Diana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.