1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Charles Daly Auto Question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by TheNakedGun, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheNakedGun

TheNakedGun Member

Dose anyone have any experience with the newer Charles Daly Auto loaders is it common experience for the hammer to break in them?

2. Perry County Gun Club

Perry County Gun Club TS Member

i have a 28 gu. in the top of the line superior II i have broke the fork in the action they are warrented by kbi just send it back and they will repair it fast turnaround on time.

3. trappermike

trappermike Well-Known Member

My daughter's boyfriend sent his back 4 times before they actually fixed it. It would jam half way open and lock after a shot. He actually likes it after it was fixed, but the hassle was not worth it. I would not recommend one. Customer service was marginal at best. For the price, they are lousy.

4. TheNakedGun

TheNakedGun Member

It is not my gun I only shoot berettas this gun actually belongs to a Teenager that I have been shooting with some I was just wondering if this was a common problem ammong these guns

thanks for all your input

5. IM390

IM390 Member

Unfortunity their guns are now crap. They are living off the name and producing poor quality firearms. Just like Cuttysark used to make good scotch.

6. Pass103

Pass103 TS Member

If you get bore cleaner in the trigger it will eat the plastic parts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.