1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CHARLES (CHIP) COALE from Maryland

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tv-todd, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tv-todd

tv-todd Member

please put this man on your "do not deal with" list. he posted a gun for sale on this site last August. to make a long story short,he screwed me.I was told gun was in perfect working order except for a repaired crack in the stock.when I received the gun both ejectors were missing from the o/u barrel.I found them laying in the case,one broke in half,the other one bent. I emailed him and he said he was not aware of this,but he would make it right.after several attempts to get parts,or something from him, I gave up.now he will not answer my emails PM's or phone calls. $195.00 later,the gun works fine.if anybody knows him or see's him,please give him this message."THANKS FOR THE SCREWING" from the guy who purchased his Gold E.

2. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Just checked the ATA page He must have shot ATA at some time but He is not paid for this year, I am from MD also and i have never heard of Him but I will be on the lookout here is His ATA No.Statistics for Charles Chip Coale - #0517221

3. tv-todd

tv-todd Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.