1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Charity Shoot at BGSL, Wilmore,KY

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Charlie Becknell, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

Listen up shooters,

I know this is a trap shooters web site but we are having a fund raiser shoot at Blue Grass Sportsmen's League in Wilmore on May 18th. We are raising money for Cardinal Hill Hospital, our local, world class rehabilitation hospital here in Lexington, KY. Please check out our web site , www.bgslinc.com for details. We will be having a Sporting Clays event and Silent Auction to benefit a hospital that is dedicated to helping people recover from injuries, surgeries, strokes etc. I believe we all know someone that has had to have rehab, let's give a little back to our fellow man.

Charlie Becknell

2. Charlie Becknell

I would like to invite everyone to join the Shotgun Division of BGSL in sponsoring the Inaugural Charity Sporting Clays Shoot for Cardinal Hill Hospital on Saturday, May 18, 2013.

This is a wonderful opportunity to participate in a fun activity and support the Cardinal Hill Healthcare System, which is one of the Commonwealth's largest providers of physical rehabilitation services. The organization is owned by the Kentucky Easter Seal Society and they strive to define excellence in physical rehabilitation, giving hope and enhancing outcomes for patients and families. The Adaptive Recreation Department of Cardinal Hill and Blue Grass Sportsmen's League has worked together on previous events to introduce both current and previous patients to various types of recreational activities at the club. We are proud to be able to continue contributing to such a wonderful organization that helps so many throughout our state.

I have attached the program for the Charity Event on May 18th. The Sporting Clays Course will be dedicated to this program and we hope that all members will be able to join us.

You can register online at https://secure.getmeregistered.com/CardinalCharityShoot

Thank you again for your support,

Tracey Combs Shotgun Division, BGSL

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a wonderful cause, good luck with it Charlie

4. Charlie Becknell

Cardinal Hill restores lives. They are truly a great organization and exemplifies what medicine is all about, helping our fellow man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.