1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Chango2's

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Chango2, May 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Hi, somebody suggested I do this. Well here is the first, and it might be of help to small business men and women first and private parties second. It can protect you from losing money:

1. Never ever accept a check and cash it from any entity or individual if that entity or individual has written on the check, "paid in full". If you were to do so, there is a very strong liklihood that you would be unable to collect further on funds due for a set of goods or services related to that check if any other funds are due. I am not a lawyer, but this is "kitchen" advice and was given to me by an attorney who is an associate.

2. Consumable and soft wooden chopsticks make great drifts for taking out shotgun pins. Works particularly well on Beretta auto trigger group pins. These are free if you eat out at an Asian food resturant and use a fork and knife, but ask for a chopstick set to save or to pay for.

Until the next time...I hope I hear of a couple of other ideas by then..I'm saving finding vehicle tires at a reduced price for a future post.

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

You seem to have a hard time remembering who tells you something.....Maybe you need some help....

3. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Mr. bigdogtx,

??????????

4. Josephdog

Josephdog TS Member

Here's another money saving idea.

Use hose coupling washers as spacers on your adjustable comb. First, they're cheap. Second, you are not only adjusting your comb, but you are also creating a soft comb at no additional cost.

5. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Thanks Joe! Actually, I have used them on comb posts. Works fine, I am of the "set it and forget it" school. Also, to improve gunfit, if you have good health insurance, get a shoulder opertion re. a jive tendon problem and have the sureon work with you to fit the gun! Worked for me, but the damage was real!!!

6. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Mr. bigdogtx,

?????? still, and why don't you tell us your real name?

Thanks

7. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Mr. bigdogtx,

???????

And can you say "Ted Nugent?"

8. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Mr. bigdogtx,

Again, ??????

9. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

I understand bigdogtx. Now on to the next post....Ray

10. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Chango, what is Gunwriter Services?

11. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Chango,,,,,in your original post you stated that someone or two told you that, but you could not remember who ,,,,,,,and this post you also say somebody told you to do this,,,,,Did you forget again ; )????

12. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Ah, kill this thread, most healthy for all.

13. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Weather forecast is for clear weather most of the day, should be able to get my work done. Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.