1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Changing the name of the fight

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by darr, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darr

darr Well-Known Member

These leftists sure have their PR and talking points down.Every time they explain why we don't need a particular gun they state how it has no "sporting use".The word "sporting" is not used once in the 2nd amendment.It is amazing how they argue on their own terms.

The arms they are looking to ban do have sporting uses but thet is not the issue.They are throwing some serious junk out there sports fans.You should never look for the fastball down the middle from these people.They are always trying to get you to chase off the corners.

They think they have a chance to ban semi autos now and they are going for it.They say these scary guns have no "sporting use".They say they are doing it to " save the children".When dealing with the left things are never what they say they are.

They want to ban semi autos and indeed all guns because they are afraid of them.Plain and simple.They are a great tool against tyranny.That is the plain truth.

Don't let them muddy the waters.This isn't about "sporting use" or "saving children".It is about grabbing power.Stand your ground and fight on your terms friends.

Darr

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

"No sporting use"

I don't know about that, THEY are used out here very heavily in "Sporting" activity's.

Hunting, target shooting, Pest control.

3. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Timberfaller you just made my point.Who cares if they do or don't have a sporting use.I know they do.I have whacked many a yote with an AR.That is not the argument.The best use of these guns is to check unchecked aggression.They wouldn't know a "sporting arm' if it bit them in the arse.They use the "sporting use" arguement to muddy the water.If they were telling the truth they would say "We want to ban guns because they can be used against us".

Like I said it is not about kids or sporting use it is about them trying to grab more power over the citizens.

Lets start saying it like it is.It is us against them.They know and we know it.

Darr

4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Thats what I tell people, it NOT about firearms or Children, Its about CONTROL of YOU the PEOPLE.

Did you see the little Hitler today???

Andrew Como of NY! With his ranting and the crowds response, all he needed was to raise his hand and BINGO HISTORY repeating itself!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.