1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Changing the look of K32

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by englishupland, Apr 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. englishupland

englishupland Member

Jul 3, 2007
    Taking apoll..

I'd like to change the look of my K32

A)Engrave it?
    B)Leave it alone and re-blue it
    c)Nitrite, or Nickel it?
    d)Case color it (Anyone like this look on the krieghoff(O/U)?
    e)Engrave it and nickel it
  2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Scottsdale, AZ
    I saw Dr. Tom Arvis' K80 in Tucson. It was his gift for his service to the ATA as president. He had the receiver case colored (hardened) and tastefully gold wire lined. I think it's the best looking K80 I've ever seen.
  3. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    You could try this.

First, jack it up and take off the front bead. Drive a new Ljutic under the bead and you'll have a new look.

Oh I almost forgot, then take the bead off and throw the K32 bead away and put a Ljutic bead on and you will then have your new look accomplished.

4. amboy49

amboy49 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2007
    out in left field
    A couple of thoughts.

Some of it depends on your budget and your personal preference(s)

If money is no object have it engraved by the best you can find. The stock upgrade will probably get you the most ooh's and aah's from the your buddies and will potentially make you shoot better if you have it custom fit to your dimensions

There is no need to spend $700 to change the trigger to a K-80 according to the folks at Krieghoff. The Model 32 trigger is excellent and there are plenty of parts around in case it should ever need repair.

Send me an email and I'll forward some pics of what I did to my Model 32
  5. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

Aug 30, 2007
    If I recall, Hal Duponts Super Crown and Crown engravings looked nice.

Its just money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.