1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

changing ribs

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by winselect, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winselect

winselect TS Member

Is it possible to take a trap rib off and put on a low sporting rib, if so who would do something like this? Kevin

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Yes It is easy to go down But can get real expensive go up . What kind of gun is it ??

ALF

3. winselect

winselect TS Member

its a beretta 682 gold. I have started shooting alot more sporting clays than trap and think it might help me. The gun does have an adjustable comb so I think it will work, am I right or wrong. Kevin

4. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

I have a sporting o/u barrel 29.5" choke tubes, I would consider trading. It has an add on keensight rib to raise the rib that could be taken off.

email if interested, I may be out all day tomorrow so it may take a day to get back to you.

tony

5. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

you would probably need a new stock but keep the stock and send the barrels to dennis Devault and he can mill a Delron rib with less down pitch an you should be in bussiness.
    Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.