1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by RETRO, Jul 25, 2013.

1. RETRO

RETRO TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    I have been having a problem with light primer strikes on a Beretta 682. A gunsmith has replaced the locking bolt, hammer springs, supposededly firing pins and springs, and cleaned the gun properly. The problem still exists, so I remove the stock and saw that the bottom hammer spring had loosened and I adjusted it and shot 21/2 boxes of mirage cleavers through the gun until I had a light strike. Ichecked the hammer springs again and they seemed fine, but I noticed that the bottom barrel firing pin was recessed further than the top barrel. I know, return the gun to the gunsmith, but I have lost confidence. How do you change or adjust the firing pins?
  2. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2008
    Lakeside, California
    Coles gunsmithing or Midwest Gun works are Beretta experts. I highly recommend either company to fix you up. Give them a call. Great folks to deal with.
Search tags for this page

beretta 682 fireing pin replacement

beretta 687 firing pin replacement

cleaning beretta 682 firing pin

firing pin removal 682 beretta

how to change a firing pin on 682 beretta gold

how to replace the firing pins on beretta 682 gold

removing firing pin 682