1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Changes coming to Pine Tree Sportswear in August!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by ShootinSue, Jul 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShootinSue

ShootinSue Active Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

We are growing and will be adding dozens of NEW items to our webstore in August plus more pad options not only for competitive shooters, but for dove, duck, goose hunters as well.

Plus, in stock items ready for immediate shipment since we have been so busy and unable to get away to vend at shoots.

If there is something you would like to see available as a shooting garment, or pad options, please let us know, we are a full service custom shop and will try our best to get/make you what you need.

We will also be relocating next year to include a retail store with our customizing service. Watch for great deals on items you need and use!

Thank you for all your support!

Good Shooting All!

Sue at Pine Tree Sportswear 309-754-9440

2. trench12

trench12 TS Member

0   0   0

come on across the river!! registered shoot at DeWitt Sunday

3. ShootinSue

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

We talked to BigEd and we might be able to make it...I hope! I want to shoot!
    Hope to see you there!

Sue

4. ShootinSue

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

5. ShootinSue

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

6. BigSkiff

BigSkiff Member

0   0   0

The only thing I'd like to see are more shirts in tall and extra tall, Sue.

I wear your shooting shirts and they are nice, they wear well, and they look good. But because I wear a 2XLT my options are limited. (I'm 6'8" tall). So, if you can add more options in the tall and extra tall sizes, I'll buy more than I do now!

For those of you that have not bought from Sue, give her a try! She sells nice quality apparel and she delivers quickly!

Bob Cade

7. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Sue's the best of the best guys!! I find when I win a trap trophy, I'm wearing one her special shirts!

Hap

8. ShootinSue

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Bob...We will be adding a TALL category on the website with hopefully, several tall options. Thank you for the kind words! We will let everyone know when the new website is up and running.

Hap...Thank you! Keep up the great shooting! (Have you added the bigger trophy room yet?) By the way....have you sold that ole mule yet?

Sue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.