1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Changes at the Grand American

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapwife, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

As we prepare for the upcoming Grand American I want to share with everyone some important changes: Beginning this year, trophies will NOT be shipped/mailed after the shoot. Too many trophies last year went unclaimed and the time/labor/expense of shipping was enormous. If you personally don't/can't pick up your award, send someone in your place, I will be happy to give it to a representative for you. If you are flying home and can't take them with you, there is a nice post office in Sparta and you can mail them to yourself. I will be at the trophy case on Sunday morning for anyone who won a trophy on Saturday night. I will stay late on Saturday night. We are working on getting the winner's info in a more timely manner so that trophies will be avail for pickup as soon as possible. We are working on offering some unique and memorable awards for the biggest shoot in the world.

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

Karla- Last year you neglected to send me the trophy that I did not win.

Pat Ireland

3. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Pat, you probably won't get it this year either.

4. bas

bas Member

Thanks, Karla...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.