1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN" **READ**

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by recurvyarcher, Jul 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

David Kaiser is no friend of yours.

2. recurvyarcher

I received a private message from an individual who jumped all over me for disagreeing with what was written above my last post by David Kaiser. What he failed to read is the LINK on my post.

I just wanted to make sure that you all read the LINK on my post, because THAT is what I am referring to when I wrote that Kaiser is not a friend of yours (by "yours" I mean all of you who are conservatives like me).

Actually, knowing what kind of stuff that David Kaiser writes, I find it hard to believe that the first article posted by Bob was really written by Kaiser. He is known for having left wing views.

3. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Recurvyarcher,

I believe you are correct in your belief that the original post was not written by the stated author. Post deleted.

Bob

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/proportions.asp

4. recurvyarcher

Thanks, Bob. We must be careful whom we champion these days. The fight will be tough.

I believe that there is a contingency of left wing bloggers out there who start posting and sending out this kind of misinformation so that conservatives latch onto it. Then the same liberals point to conservatives and loudly cry "You Neo Cons lie and spread bull crap all of the time". They do this so that they can purposely discredit conservative voters, so that those in the middle think that conservatives are unintelligent and crazy. Then the liberal bloggers sit back and have a big laugh over how gullible we are.

Be careful. Check your sources and make sure that your arguments have a strong base of validity.

5. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Curvy, nice to hear from you..... Change you can believe in.... ACORN !!!

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/potus/?action=view&current=taxessaved.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Jerbear

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

I feel so much safer now. How's that election working out for ya?

7. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

wow. I about freaked out when I read "dave kaiser is no friend of yours" thinking that you guys mean Dave Kaiser, past president of the ATA. The guy that lives in Alaska and teaches women and kids to shoot.

whew.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.