1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

change of status by ATA Office

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by KeithT, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KeithT

KeithT TS Member

My printer friendy record on the ATA web site( shooter's information center) states that on December 21,2011 I had a change of category by the ATA office.

Coulds someone tell me what that means, are ATA computer records now showing the shooter's category?

2. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Lady I to Lady II perhaps????

Better check Keith!

Guy B.

3. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

The ATA records have your date of birth. The details of your SIC are only available to your designated buddies and delegates. On my 70th birthday, the ATA changed my Category to Senior Vet on the shooter info website. If I would have continued to shoot as a Vet until the end of the target year I would have to mark my ATA card indicating that option. I chose to shoot as Senior Vet right away.

4. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

They did the same thing to me (as to miketmx) at the 1st. shoot I attended after the change they just put me in SV guess I could have declined but it would have been automatic the next year anyway. It didn't help my score at all, chuckle\grin. Ross Puls

5. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Well they have until April to move out of their present location...

Training new employees in Sparta could present an interesting challenge...No telling what catagory we will be in.

I am in hopes that this catagory change thing is in an automatic program somewhere.

Dave in SC

6. Donm

Donm Active Member

I hope they throw it out completely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.