1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Change K80 From Release to Pull

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BFJ201, Aug 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BFJ201

BFJ201 TS Member

How big of an undertaking would it be to change a K80 factory double release trigger to pull/pull. Is it something one with a basic knowledge and a few tools can accomplish or is something that should be given to a pro.

James

2. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

It's not impossible for a gun owner to do that but your sears may have to be worked on to give you good pull triggers again. The person who bought one of my former Krieghoffs wanted it changed back to pull, so I removed the release hooks and related parts that were installed by a Krieghoff dealer's service manager for him. The resulting pull triggers were sloppy and flinch-inducing. He eventually had another Krieghoff gunsmith fix them.

Ed

3. B.C.

B.C. Member

the proper way is to replace the sears , save the one's that are in there and also there is a cocking lever part that has to be changed also for safety reasons ! hope this helps. B.C.

4. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

I asked that question of K.I.at the grand, $240 for the conversion & you get your old parts back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.